Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
►øɴᴇ✖øɴᴇ §ᴇᴀʀcн◄

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dootletoods

Witty Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

---- IMPORTANT IMFORMATION

████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████ ████ ████████
                                --------------------------- After your worthless life is through, I will remember how you scream

Why hello there~ My name is Advent Fenrir. You can call me whatever you wish. Most call me Vivi! It's been my nickname for...um, ever? Yes. Ever. I don't enjoy putting a label on my literary "abilities" since I don't really believe in them. But for the sake of others to judge if they're up for a challenge... I'm advanced literate+ I suppose. I can easily write 8 paragraphs. If I'm really into it, I'll get up to over 20. But please, don't be alarmed. This is just because I really do love to write. I'm a whore for it, really. I am a firm believer in quality over quantity! So don't be scared young ones! I won't bite.

I prefer to play females. So if you're looking for someone to play you a male, don't look here. Where I will not play a male as the main character, I can play them as a secondary. I am very weary of "doubling", so if that is how you wanna play this, then you'll have to convince me. I am only looking for hetero pairings and I'm really only looking for fanbased role plays. I'll do an original if you have a good plot.

Speaking of plots, I need them to role play. I can't stand going off of a tiny idea and winging it from there. I need something to work with, a direction to head in, `kay? On this nooooote. I'm very good at making plots, but I don't want it to be one-sided. I like to have a means of plotting with someone. An instant messenger would be best, but I need to be able to communicate with you. As you can tell, I'm not looking for a one-time thing. I'm looking for a partner. Someone who'll stick around if things don't work out and give it another try. If you don't want to be best friends, that's fine too. But I need to be able to discuss different things related to the role play.

My preferred place to role play would be through the Private Messaging system seeing that it's, you know, private. I don't want others seeing what I'm doing or watching our role play. It creeps me out. I'm eighteen and I think I am perfectly capable of living outside of pg13 land in the comfort of my pm box. I recently acquired a Guild that we could rp in without onlookers. Otherwise, if you have an unused guild that is set so private people can't even find it without being given a link, then I'd be willing to post in there as well. I do like to use posting formats, as you can see from this layout. I make them to fit in the PM format, as it is smaller than the forums. So if you can't make one yourself, one will be provided to you.

[Note] Please <3 my thread! It makes me sad when people down-vote because what they want isn't here. >:

Oh hey, I made a Sample page so you can see how I write! :3 ↘↘↘ [ x ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

--------------------------- After your worthless life is through, I will remember how you scream

Please answer/include the following in your message (pm) to me:
                                FILL THIS OUT FOR MY SANITY
                                o1. Samples. If you have any, supply them pleeeaaase <3
                                o2. Tell me what you are interested in. And if you have a plot, include that too!
                                o3. What your limits are.
                                o4. What time of day are you likely to be on?
                                o5. How often are you on in a single week?
                                o6. Anything else you feel is relevant, or not so relevant.

Dootletoods

Witty Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Dootletoods

Witty Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image

plot or idea
                                craving

FANBASED
                                Fullmetal Alchemist
                                -------------------OC x Edward
                                Final Fantasy
                                -------------------Tifa x Cloud
                                -------------------Tifa x Sephiroth
                                -------------------Tifa x Vincent
                                -------------------Tifa x Reno
                                -------------------Tifa x Squall
                                -------------------Tifa x Rufus
                                -------------------Canon x Canon [I don't have time to write down all the possibilities!]
                                -----------------------------***I refuse to play Rinoa, Aeris, Yuffie, or Yuna as a main character They're too Mary for me***
                                Death Note
                                -------------------OC x Light
                                Samurai Champloo ❤❤❤
                                -------------------OC x Mugen/Jin

InuYasha
                                -------------------OC x Canon
                                Suggest your own
                                -------------------Maybe I've heard of it! Don't be afraid to ask!
                                X-men

TELEVISION
                                Glee
                                -------------------Canon x OC
                                White Collar
                                -------------------Neal x OC
                                That 70's Show
                                -------------------Hyde x OC
                                -------------------Suggest x Suggest
                                Suggest
                                -------------------Suggest x Suggest

ORIGINAL
                                -------------------Suggest something. I may not be in the mood for originals, but it's still an option if the plot is good enough. Have hope!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

---- TESTIMONIALS

I wanted a place to put kind words people have said to me over the years. These people mean a lot to me, so their words should have a place to stay. I am going to take screenshots of them so people who look at these don't think they're fake or I just wrote them up myself.

I will also be making a page for the skeptical. That way, you can really see that it is legit. I will still screencap them and put them in this post just in case something were to happen. Either way, enjoy the kind words. c:

[Testimonial Page]

User Image

User Image

User Image

More to come. ❤

Dootletoods

Witty Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Dootletoods

Witty Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image

Dootletoods

Witty Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

The Midnight Acquaintance

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:31 pm
Advent-F e n r i r

Please answer/include the following in your message (pm) to me:
FILL THIS OUT FOR MY SANITY
o1. Samples. If you have any, supply them pleeeaaase <3
o2. Tell me what you are interested in. And if you have a plot, include that too!
o3. What your limits are.
o4. What time of day are you likely to be on?
o5. How often are you on in a single week?
o6. Anything else you feel is relevant, or not so relevant.

Hi, I'm The Midnight Acquaintance but you can call me Midnight. :3 I thought that it would be fun to do an original RP with you, I'm not that into fanbased ones. I really like any genre of RP as long as it has an interesting plot. I'm comfortable with some romance but I don't cyber. I get on at least once a day and it's mostly at night for about an hour or two. Depending on how into the RP I am depends on how long my reply post is, though I always try for at least one paragraph.

I would love to come up with an awesome plot with you if you are interested! What kind of RPs do you happen to enjoy?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Hmm....I love fantasy role plays. Nothing modern. Uhm....but I'm not really sure. Original Role Plays haven't interested me in a long while. It takes a pretty interesting plot to get me intrigued.  

Dootletoods

Witty Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Advent-F e n r i r

Hmm....I love fantasy role plays. Nothing modern. Uhm....but I'm not really sure. Original Role Plays haven't interested me in a long while. It takes a pretty interesting plot to get me intrigued.

Maybe we can come up with an interesting plot together? :3 Do you mean fantasy as in Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings fantasy? I can come up with a basis for a RP than we can add onto it together if you want?  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games