Po's Rotating Plot Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:12 pm
she'd probably growl and stuff. Give some snorts. But yeah, she may ask short questions, or say some.. short comments.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:25 pm
Hey Polette. I wanted to ask you if you'd be up for some rp with my Buluu with your goddess Kali? I've been really wanting to put Buluu in front of a few gods after all the fun I had rping him with Wooga's god Raiden.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:38 am
@ music: xD! Yeah, that'd be pretty fun. o uo

@ Izzy: Yeah, that'd be great~ 8D I'd love to get Kali more rp. ^^

@ both: I'm moving into my new apartment over the next couple of days, so while I'm more than willing to start rps for both, it might take an extra day or two. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 am
ok. Just quote me/PM me when you're able~ *in no rush or hurry*  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm
Izzy Makani

musicaloner7

Ah, here are the links~ ^^ Sorry if they're a bit lame. ;n;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 pm
Puhterodactyl

Hey, were you still wanting to try our Firekin? o uo If you wanted, it could start more as a fling, and then just see how they interact (because they'd raise them together, if I'm reading the Firekin right. xD), if you're still up for it. x3 ^^ OR JUST WHATEVER, I'M PRETTY EFFING FLEXIBLE. xD

Polette
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 pm
I kinda want to rp with your Goddess XD; Xanaris (like he is portrayed in BTVS) is kinda accident-pronish. I think it would be funny for him to interact with her/her trying to stop him from 'killing' himself by randomly weird things.

OR

Have my Xanaris ruin her plans for 'killing' him by dumb luck.

Like, ex. Huge rock falls from cliff Xanaris misses it because he tripped over a stick coming from the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:58 pm
Hi~
I want to have Tadelesh do some WD RP with some of your WDs cause i wanna get him bred sometime.

Plus f your WD rogues are looking for some Packin's got an I/T one.

The pack part is optional but i really need some RPs in sense i need to get some in then all i can do is find one ready for flings.  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:56 am
Uuuuhm....

I could offer rp with Xarmag. o uo

My WDs that aren't currently in a pack aren't really looking though, sorry. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:09 pm
Tara de Draiocht
I kinda want to rp with your Goddess XD; Xanaris (like he is portrayed in BTVS) is kinda accident-pronish. I think it would be funny for him to interact with her/her trying to stop him from 'killing' himself by randomly weird things.

OR

Have my Xanaris ruin her plans for 'killing' him by dumb luck.

Like, ex. Huge rock falls from cliff Xanaris misses it because he tripped over a stick coming from the ground.

Woah, I totally don't know how I missed this. xD; > n>;;;

I'd be more than happy to rp them. o uo Kali enjoys harassing mortals, though OCCly, I still need to get her powers settled *will be making some check-up PMs soon*. Hopefully they'll be all set soon, though` ^^

Polette
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 pm
No worries! 3nodding

*reads* Alright, it may have to wait for a bit cause XD; now.. i has lots of RPs to complete <3 But I really do want him to interact with your goddess cause... funny! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:49 pm
Luls, alright. ^^ I'll let you know when her powers are all set, and then we can just figure it out from there. ^^

*raeps previous post*

Lethrossen

I've tagged our rp, and since Mzuka's now rogue, there should be absolutely no problems (....not that there were any to begin with. xD; ). ^^ But, I can get her ready as soon as she needs to be, if you still want to fling them. o uo

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 pm
Zingling

Were you still wanting to do the fling with Plo and my Ezili?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff