Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jugga_LetteRasta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 pm
And i'm freaking out! I'm getting a hatchet man by my bellybutton sort of. It's hard to explain where it's going to be. And my best friend (who's not a lette) is telling me how stupid I am for wanting a stupid hatchet man and how I could just wait one year and not have to hide it from my parents, because i'm 17 and they would kill me lol, and yeah...that is pretty much it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm
Hopefully it won't hurt too much for ya. I don't have any tattoos, but that is cool your getting a hatchet man one.  

JuggaloGarent

Partying Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mister George Kapland

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 pm
Professional or non?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:56 am
okay okay okay, i have 5 tats and regardless of weather its done by a pro or not, yes its goin to hurt, but after a few min it statrs to numb, you'll be fine, but be very wary, for they are extreamly addicting!!!

whoop whoop  

MoonMamma88

14,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Jugga_LetteRasta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:22 pm
I didn't get it today...maybe tomorrow. It's going to be done by my friend, he's done alot of tattoos but he's not technically pro  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:58 pm
Obviously it's not finished lol
User Image
User Image  

Jugga_LetteRasta

Mister George Kapland

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:48 am
Jugga_LetteRasta
I didn't get it today...maybe tomorrow. It's going to be done by my friend, he's done alot of tattoos but he's not technically pro

Yeah, I did that too.

4 years later, it looks like s**t. Don't do it. Spend the money, get it professional.

Not to say I don't love my tattoo. But, seriously, get it professional. Nonprofessional inks, and improper techniques lead to 'fading' they'll look good for the first year and a half, after that they'll slowly get lighter.

Not to mention 'bubbling' which is when the tattoo randomly gets inflamed, itchy, and swollen, which is caused by improper depth, it happens with professional tattooists, but since they go to school and are apprenticed for no less than 4-10 years, it's so ungodly rare for them, but it's so ungodly common for professionals.

Take it from me, and my group of friends between the 3 of us, we have 200 unprofessional tattoos, and 2 professional ones. Out of the 198 unprofessional tattoos, all of them are either fading, have a bubbling effect, or were just done improperly.

Trust me, my friend who did my tattoo had done somewhere between 400, and 800 unprofessional tattoos before he did mine. It looks like s**t, it occasionally gets inflamed, and it's fading.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:21 pm
Mister George Kapland
Jugga_LetteRasta

Yeah, I did that too.

4 years later, it looks like s**t. Don't do it. Spend the money, get it professional.

Not to say I don't love my tattoo. But, seriously, get it professional. Nonprofessional inks, and improper techniques lead to 'fading' they'll look good for the first year and a half, after that they'll slowly get lighter.

Not to mention 'bubbling' which is when the tattoo randomly gets inflamed, itchy, and swollen, which is caused by improper depth, it happens with professional tattooists, but since they go to school and are apprenticed for no less than 4-10 years, it's so ungodly rare for them, but it's so ungodly common for professionals.

Take it from me, and my group of friends between the 3 of us, we have 200 unprofessional tattoos, and 2 professional ones. Out of the 198 unprofessional tattoos, all of them are either fading, have a bubbling effect, or were just done improperly.

Trust me, my friend who did my tattoo had done somewhere between 400, and 800 unprofessional tattoos before he did mine. It looks like s**t, i occasionally gets inflamed, and it's fading.

Well...that makes me not want to get it now...but its already bee started and I don't want it to be unfinished for a year. That would suck. I don't think many of my friends he's tattooed on have had any problems. It is possible for it to do what you're saying though, i'll watch out for it I guess sad

Oh and for 'Juggalette Debs' it didn't get numb lol. It actually tickled (is that how you spell that? It doesn't look right) when he was doing the outline. The only part that hurt was when he was going over this one spot where my hip bone was. It's still not filled yet though, I bet that'll hurt lol  

Jugga_LetteRasta

Mister George Kapland

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 pm
Jugga_LetteRasta
Mister George Kapland
Jugga_LetteRasta

Yeah, I did that too.

Trust me, my friend who did my tattoo had done somewhere between 400, and 800 unprofessional tattoos before he did mine. It looks like s**t, i occasionally gets inflamed, and it's fading.

Well...that makes me not want to get it now...but its already bee started and I don't want it to be unfinished for a year. That would suck. I don't think many of my friends he's tattooed on have had any problems. It is possible for it to do what you're saying though, i'll watch out for it I guess sad

Oh and for 'Juggalette Debs' it didn't get numb lol. It actually tickled (is that how you spell that? It doesn't look right) when he was doing the outline. The only part that hurt was when he was going over this one spot where my hip bone was. It's still not filled yet though, I bet that'll hurt lol

I meant to warn you sooner, but since it's already been done then it'll be fine. Why didn't you get it done in one shot? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:43 pm
Mister George Kapland
Jugga_LetteRasta
Mister George Kapland
Jugga_LetteRasta

Yeah, I did that too.

I meant to warn you sooner, but since it's already been done then it'll be fine.Why didn't you get it done in one shot? lol

He uses baby wipes to wipe off the excess ink and he didn't have any so he was using a bandanna and he was getting all mad cuz it wasn't working right so he said we'd finish it when he gets some more lol  

Jugga_LetteRasta

Jugga_LetteRasta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:16 pm
Woo! I still need to get it filled. But isn't it AWESOME biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:28 pm
I so badly want to get a tattoo of the butterfly from the miracles video, but I have no idea where to get it!

Your hatchet man is looking really good so far! Whoop whoop!  

xXWhoWants2BNormalNeWayXx

Mega Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Mister George Kapland

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 am
Jugga_LetteRasta
Woo! I still need to get it filled. But isn't it AWESOME biggrin

User Image

Thumbs up, doesn't look bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:29 am
xXWhoWants2BNormalNeWayXx
I so badly want to get a tattoo of the butterfly from the miracles video, but I have no idea where to get it!

Your hatchet man is looking really good so far! Whoop whoop!

That'd be awesome. You should get it...idk, your shoulder maybe...? That's just where I've seen alot of butterflies.

Thanks biggrin

I want to get another one that says 'scream your heart out on' my side. But idk if that'll happen...yet  

Jugga_LetteRasta

~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff