Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 pm
Anyone know of a place or two... or 100 I can spam the url to my website to try and get sales... It's panic time due to these medical bills (another came in today) and I need to get stuff moving outta here. I'm hitting a few places on livejournal but I know more exist out there.

Ideas?

(will spam this later)
(on the upside sold some pumpkinbutter irl today)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:17 pm
I'm curious, do you sell on Etsy? Main has a few friends with great success on that site?  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:22 pm
I have an etsy. Some of my stuff is on there, but the majority is on my own .com name... I usually put up the stuff I'm only making one of up there.

I'm also working on a facebook for my site since etsy wanted me to make one rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:15 pm
Yeah, I was just about to suggest Facebook... You can post preety much anything on there...  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:38 pm
Post it on facebook and anyone here who is friends with you can add it and advertise it for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:59 pm
Well what I have so far is this: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/1Kitai/198579373551221

I need to figure out how to finish setting it up.

Edit: I'm very shaky on facebook... I'm one of those 'old users' who never got the hang of it when they pushed the first major update and opened it to everyone... sweatdrop  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:07 am
Samt03
Well what I have so far is this: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/1Kitai/198579373551221

Edit: I'm very shaky on facebook... I'm one of those 'old users' who never got the hang of it when they pushed the first major update and opened it to everyone... sweatdrop

XD, main's been on it since it was college only. Although since it is completely open now she's on it way less.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am
Lieutenant Turel
Samt03

XD, main's been on it since it was college only. Although since it is completely open now she's on it way less.

I quit it for about 2 years, just kinda let my account sit. Was rather surprised to find I still had an account there, more so that people were looking me up.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:10 pm
Do you get heavier traffic on your etsy or your main site?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:29 pm
My main site actually. It's rather split, but I can see more views on my site since etsy doesn't let me see how many views my shop has, just the individual items.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas