Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace
Smash Bro 4 predictions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:35 pm
New Motion
They’ll probably not include Ridley.

Yup. No characters bigger than Bowser and other big characters. Ridley's massive. they probably won't include another Metroid character ever. I mean, there's either massive bosses, one time appearing enemies, low-life metroids, and Samus.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:42 pm
I think they should add more explosions! xp  

Im made out of BOMBS

New Motion
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:44 pm
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
New Motion

Yup. No characters bigger than Bowser and other big characters. Ridley's massive. they probably won't include another Metroid character ever. I mean, there's either massive bosses, one time appearing enemies, low-life metroids, and Samus.

Agreed. I don't even know why people want Ridley as a playable character. He will take a lot of space an be over powered. I also think Cloud Strife won't make it to the games because he is too associated with Sony. Any Final Fantasy other than 7-9 has a chance though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 pm
New Motion
Agreed. I don't even know why people want Ridley as a playable character. He will take a lot of space an be over powered. I also think Cloud Strife won't make it to the games because he is too associated with Sony. Any Final Fantasy other than 7-9 has a chance though.

Be neat, but weird. Metroid is a great series, but aside from the Hunters there isn't much character potential and even they are iffy. I see maybe throwing in a few assist trophy characters from the series, unless they have something neat planned for the next one.

I would give any before VII (Excluding the Crystal one on the GameCube.) a chance on the potential Final Fantasy list, most of them stayed mostly Nintendo related. Still SquareEnix has a habit of not working with others in recent years. Still kinda be nice to be someone like Kain from IV, even if the moveset would be various uses of "Jump" unless they use Dissidia as a base.

Side note: I could see them making Krystal use her staff. Just seems the most feasible option for variety. Be a shame if they used her as just another cloned moveset character.  

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

Sea-Salt Ice Cream

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:56 am
New Motion
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
New Motion

There isn't too many other familiar faces in the Metroid series, and Ridley could be shrunk down to Charizard-size proportions (it's not like there's any sense of scaling; just look at Pikachu next to any human character). It'd at least look better than trying to shrink down Kraid. : p

Btw, does anyone else think it'd be funny to have items that impose a "retro" status on characters? Something that, when used on someone, reduces them to their original sprites (if they have them) for a few seconds. I really have no idea what it'd do to their movesets, but it would add to the overall randomness of the games.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:53 pm
Im made out of BOMBS
I think they should add more explosions! xp

You're the explosion xp  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

My S0ul_Your Beats

Timid Phantom

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:50 pm
Well, for items, they should add more pokemon (at least all 151of the originals, I'd hope, plus some from the other 4 gens, if not all pokemon) to the pokeballs. That would be awesome. They should also give each pokemon 4 moves, so you don't know what they'll do before they attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:53 pm
All I have to say is, if Isaac doesn't make it as a playable character this time, I will never forgive them.  

Everlasting Radiance

s11jande

Invisible Genius

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:32 pm
Roar Blue Dragon
New Motion

Be neat, but weird. Metroid is a great series, but aside from the Hunters there isn't much character potential and even they are iffy. I see maybe throwing in a few assist trophy characters from the series, unless they have something neat planned for the next one.

I would give any before VII (Excluding the Crystal one on the GameCube.) a chance on the potential Final Fantasy list, most of them stayed mostly Nintendo related. Still SquareEnix has a habit of not working with others in recent years. Still kinda be nice to be someone like Kain from IV, even if the moveset would be various uses of "Jump" unless they use Dissidia as a base.

Side note: I could see them making Krystal use her staff. Just seems the most feasible option for variety. Be a shame if they used her as just another cloned moveset character.

Square Enix did work with Nintendo on Fortune Street, and with Disney on Kingdom Hearts, but it would most likely be a character that has appeared on a Nintendo system.

If Krystal is included, she better not be the same blaster using, mirror shielding character that the other Star Fox characters are.

What I would like to see is legitimate alternate costumes for each character, like what they did with Wario in Brawl.

Krystal Assult Jumpsuit or Adventures outfit
Sora KH1 or KH2
Twilight Princess Link or Skyward Sword Link

Only a few examples, but the point is to make actual changes instead of just a color swap.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:44 pm
s11jande

Square Enix did work with Nintendo on Fortune Street, and with Disney on Kingdom Hearts, but it would most likely be a character that has appeared on a Nintendo system.

If Krystal is included, she better not be the same blaster using, mirror shielding character that the other Star Fox characters are.

What I would like to see is legitimate alternate costumes for each character, like what they did with Wario in Brawl.

Krystal Assult Jumpsuit or Adventures outfit
Sora KH1 or KH2
Twilight Princess Link or Skyward Sword Link

Only a few examples, but the point is to make actual changes instead of just a color swap.

Yeah forgot about them, but they can be awkward at times. Love the company, but they like to appeal to their own fan base more often than not. Still FF1-VI is still plenty of unique characters and any working outside is better than nothing.

Kinda what I'm getting at with the color swap thing. I have no qualms with some of them being thrown in, but I would like to see a bit more than being yet another variation of another character. I like Wolf and Falco, but any other character from that series needs something to really set them apart.

No qualms with Skyward Sword Link. He could have some nice variations on Link's moveset. As for Twilight Princess, I could see them making a Laguz character from Fire Emblem (Radiant Dawn had two wolves and plenty of the others) that could touch the most unique thing he would have in the transformation. (No Midna though, but she could be an assist trophy.) Be a nice way to have both in some fashion.

Any guest character is welcome to me so long as it isn't taking the spot away from someone else actually under the Nintendo label. (And isn't another Fox, Captain Falcon, whoever clone. We have plenty of them already.)  

Roar Blue Dragon

Timid Stalker

Erika from Dollars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:32 pm
As long as they include N and Red in the same game I am good forever.

But probably not; I also wanted to see characters such as Otacon or Tails or....something xp

Something original; I mean. I mean Hal can make it happen; use otaku stuff and computers and stuff 3nodding

It has a lot of good ideas to be legendary.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 pm
I'd like mega man in a smash bros game. But which one regular or volnutt (as in tatsunoku v capcom and I think megaman64) kh isn't owned by Nintendo and square enix still strong so sora and riku are out. I want to see rogue for a new sonic character in ssb. What about characters from lesser known games like saki from sin and punishment he was an assist trophy why not a regular character. (just lost my train of thought will update later)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

jaster93

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm
Rockman_V

I'd also like it if they would increase the gravity and the speed of smash 4. Brawl was terribly slow and floaty and being a hardcore melee player, this was very disappointing. Thanks to Brawl PLUS, playing smash bros has never been funner.

Someone that agrees with me! I swear Link floats like peach in melee. Because of that link is more of a defencive character.

(he use to be my best Character)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:21 pm
My predictions for Capcom Megaman first then Ryu. For Star fox Krystal, for mario... Bowser jr with paint brush.

For pokemon zoroark and guessing during taunts Zoroark will change into Mew or victini.

Wishlist for Square enix first sora second Geno, for Zelda i want young link back and change up Ganon's move set when i was young I thought C. Falco and Ganon was in the same game. (giving Ganon that big Sword would be nice)

Oh and Bring mewtwo back (even though i dout it but just a hope)Me playing as mewtwo

Random just a wild guess character Shantae from Shantae Risks Revenge

The reason I did not add any other game is not that i dont want them it is just that I have not played the game to make a good choice.  

jaster93

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces