Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Seems...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raijin36

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:02 am
That this is no longer nearly as active as it once was, interesting...I guess. Place used to be nuts with all the battling and what-not, but all things (good or bad) come to some sort of end, eventually.

I do, however, quite enjoy looking back and realizing how much more intelligent i've become since I was last really active on here. Astounding, really, I used to be a damned idiot...I would likely murder 06' to 08' me if I knew him.

Before I REALLY start to ramble i'm going to cut myself short here and say hi to anyone that still comes here occasionally, I hope you are doing well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 am
Unfortunately, it does seem like a ghost town these days. Then again, I think life is partially at fault here... with it's school, work, and everything in between.

Although I still need to look back myself, the memories I have had here are still pretty strong... and I'm looking forward to see just how much I've changed now in comparison to the past selves of me. Vaguely reminds me of Sonic generations in modern sonic meeting/adventuring with classic sonic, cept different obviously.

Good to see you again though. Pray it be that you've been fairing well yourself.  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 am
Yeah, its unfortunate to see the steady decline of this guild. But life is indeed at fault. My fifth semester in college has been busier than ever: I've had almost five 2000+ word papers and many group projects, in addition to writing plays and reading a couple hundred pages a week.

I do still manage to game, but I usually just get onto Gaia long enough to do my daily chances and do stuff like that. I haven't seen much of anybody in here for the longest time. I kind of thought things might pick up with all the games that have been coming out recently, but it appears I was quite wrong.

I can't say all my memories of this guild have been fond, but it was a reliable guild, for the longest of all the guilds I've been in. There was always something going on.

Anyway, it was kind of comforting to see the good Ol' GPL so high on my guild list. Happy holidays to the both of you, and whoever else manages to post in this thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 am
"Happy holidays"

I second that.  

Raijin36

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:00 am
Yay for college and/or other responsibilities causing what was once a very active guild to fall into disrepair. Nonetheless, I am alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:44 pm
Raijin36
I would likely murder 06' to 08' me if I knew him.

I know that feel bro. Then again, I'm kind of impressed with what was achieved here given it was on Gaia Online, lol.  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 pm
darkslasherX
Yay for college and/or other responsibilities causing what was once a very active guild to fall into disrepair. Nonetheless, I am alive.

I honestly lost interest in Gaia as a whole, for a variety of reasons. Regardless, I wouldn't mind logging in more often seeing as some of the coolest bros in the guild have remained posting every now and again.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games