Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Holiday Stress.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ugh!
  >_<
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:36 am
OMG! I hate the holidays! It is so much stress getting presents and such for people. ESPECIALLY THE KING! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Zimi needs to be a kid again and not worry about the gifts!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:41 pm
I like buying gifts for people, my mum is a toddler group / Nursery Leader so Santa gives each kid a present so have been out getting 20 + presents for kids!!
Though havent actually started on friends presents yet! Though will need to hopefully get them by end of next week as wont have any free time what so ever after that.  

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:30 pm
Xanaduhaz
I like buying gifts for people, my mum is a toddler group / Nursery Leader so Santa gives each kid a present so have been out getting 20 + presents for kids!!
Though havent actually started on friends presents yet! Though will need to hopefully get them by end of next week as wont have any free time what so ever after that.
Well since we live in the middle of nowhere there is nothing here to buy for anyone. Everything has to come from the interwebz. The king has reequested a paintball gun for xmas.....that is all find and dandy he has eve given me links to the ones he wants. Problem is I have to use his debit card and his favorite website to do this. crying It is hard. anyways I have found that i have a new obsession. Air plants! They are so amazingly cool!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:51 pm
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz
Well since we live in the middle of nowhere there is nothing here to buy for anyone. Everything has to come from the interwebz. The king has reequested a paintball gun for xmas.....that is all find and dandy he has eve given me links to the ones he wants. Problem is I have to use his debit card and his favorite website to do this. crying It is hard. anyways I have found that i have a new obsession. Air plants! They are so amazingly cool!

Wow, had to find out what air plants are biggrin Have to admit they are pretty neat. As for starting on other peoples present no one is giving me any ideas as to what they want so cant really do anything until then.  

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:02 pm
Xanaduhaz
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz

Wow, had to find out what air plants are biggrin Have to admit they are pretty neat. As for starting on other peoples present no one is giving me any ideas as to what they want so cant really do anything until then.
Lol don't you hate that!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 pm
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz

Lol don't you hate that!

Yep.
They still havent given me any ideas.... have officially written my christmas list, its tradition in my family to write them on the day we make the christmas puddings! Been practising christmas songs on piano, starting to feel rather festive.... only 28 days to go! Then it thiunk that means only 27 days to get presents for people!!  

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

nsearchof

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:12 pm
I'm not really worried about gifts. I just need to get through finals. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:53 pm
nsearchof
Ah yes that is a bummer too. I only have one that I am truely worried about.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:56 pm
Xanaduhaz
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz

Lol don't you hate that!

Yep.
They still havent given me any ideas.... have officially written my christmas list, its tradition in my family to write them on the day we make the christmas puddings! Been practising christmas songs on piano, starting to feel rather festive.... only 28 days to go! Then it thiunk that means only 27 days to get presents for people!!
Lol so little time! We finally got all of our gift problems out of the way. I think it is awesome that you and your family have so much tradition and festiveness. In my family we barely even wrap the gifts any more!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 pm
Queen_Zimika
nsearchof
Good luck! But I bet it's gonna feel so good when they're all done. blaugh  

nsearchof

Tipsy Gekko

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:53 am
nsearchof
Queen_Zimika
nsearchof
Good luck! But I bet it's gonna feel so good when they're all done. blaugh
Same to you! I will be ecstatic......as long as I get this math class passed I will be on my way.....huzzah.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 pm
Certain people are fun to shop for, like my little sister, my dog, and my brother-in-law. Other people are a pain in the a**, like my older sister, my mom, and my grandparents. I just don't know what to get for some of them. I guess my mom isn't too bad. My older sister only wants clothing and makeup, and even then, she only wants very specific things... There's no fun in that...  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:26 am
Queequeg89
Certain people are fun to shop for, like my little sister, my dog, and my brother-in-law. Other people are a pain in the a**, like my older sister, my mom, and my grandparents. I just don't know what to get for some of them. I guess my mom isn't too bad. My older sister only wants clothing and makeup, and even then, she only wants very specific things... There's no fun in that...
That is really true. It seems in my family that either no one knows what they want or what they do want is so specific and expensive no one can afford it. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:06 pm
Shopping for my younger sister is really fun, because she wants things that are like things I want. If I see something I think is cool, chances are, she'll like it too. biggrin  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 am
Queequeg89
Shopping for my younger sister is really fun, because she wants things that are like things I want. If I see something I think is cool, chances are, she'll like it too. biggrin
Aw that is nice. I wish I had someone like that.....ok well if the King were a girl he would be a lot easier to shop for.....cause he does like all the things I like....they just aren't manly enough to get him for xmas...or at all. So it a piece of paper saying he can have another paintball gun for him ^_^  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games