Submit

Will you buy something?
  Yes!
  No.
  I don't have enough gold.
View Results

LimeInDeCoconut

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:22 pm
I will draw your characters or fursona's.
Prices depend on detail.
Examples of my art here-> http://www.furaffinity.net/user/limeindacoconut/
and here -> http://limeindacoconut.deviantart.com/
Pencil- 50-150k
Digital line art- 200-300k
Simple digital coloring and shading- 400-500k
Detailed color+shades- Nope. Only if you bribe me a lot.

Feel free to negotiate the prices with me but I actually came down from what people suggested.
I will take only 1 at a time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:28 pm
Eventually I might, if I gain enough Gold to afford your services XD Though my fursona is a bit complex due to lack of reference pictures (Google fails once more, Tsutsuga Wolves should not be this hard to find..), but maybe someday XD

Your art is very much exceptional though, so when I can afford to use your services I will 3nodding  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:03 am
I would love some art from ja, but funds say other wise.
If I get the chance to earn some cash, I will order a piece from ja.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 am
could you do this as a pencil sketch for 50k?
OMFG its Kayla
this is the dragon i want to be drawn more human like:Here! as a human, she has gold eyes and jet black hair at about shoulder length and kinda wavy. she has the ears, wings and tail as the dragon form. she wears skinny jeans that start out red on her waist and fade to black as they go to her ankles. shes always wearing a black zip-up hoodie with a white broken heart on her left side. and her favorite shoes arered converse.
if you would have an easier time drawing the dragon go right ahead. :] now for some info about her. she is a mixed breed of a eastern flying dragon and a sea dragon. her claws are webbed. her scales are black and all webbings/fins are a light crimson color. her two horns are white. and her eyes are a bright golden color. please PM me or comment below if theres any other detail you need to know about her or any other information in general you would like to know

TheeBustyDragon

Conservative Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:49 pm
Give me a bit to save up for the digital line art. I very much love your style. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:32 am
OMFG its Kayla
could you do this as a pencil sketch for 50k?
OMFG its Kayla
this is the dragon i want to be drawn more human like:Here! as a human, she has gold eyes and jet black hair at about shoulder length and kinda wavy. she has the ears, wings and tail as the dragon form. she wears skinny jeans that start out red on her waist and fade to black as they go to her ankles. shes always wearing a black zip-up hoodie with a white broken heart on her left side. and her favorite shoes arered converse.
if you would have an easier time drawing the dragon go right ahead. :] now for some info about her. she is a mixed breed of a eastern flying dragon and a sea dragon. her claws are webbed. her scales are black and all webbings/fins are a light crimson color. her two horns are white. and her eyes are a bright golden color. please PM me or comment below if theres any other detail you need to know about her or any other information in general you would like to know

/sorry for the late reply/ If you could note me the same info that'd be great (its easier to keep track of that way) and I can ask you questions as I need to ect.  

LimeInDeCoconut

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff