A present
  A Contest
  I don't celebrate Christmas.
  Other
View Results

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 am
I was going to host something for the holidays, but I don't know what to host. I was going to do a Secret Santa, but then there are people who don't celebrate Christmas. Any Ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:01 pm
Hi friend ^_^
well we don't celebrate Christmas.. and even we don't have holiday... it will be more than exams week or something... but I would like a contest... I LOVE CONTEST!! I'm going to make one that will cost me 7 million so I need to collect that amount before opening it ^_^
I love participating in contest and although it would be in exams week I'll try to participate ^_^  

GarGo0or

ourshiningstarz

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 am
GarGo0or
Hi friend ^_^
well we don't celebrate Christmas.. and even we don't have holiday... it will be more than exams week or something... but I would like a contest... I LOVE CONTEST!! I'm going to make one that will cost me 7 million so I need to collect that amount before opening it ^_^
I love participating in contest and although it would be in exams week I'll try to participate ^_^

Oh my. O_O what kind of contest will cost you that much?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 am
ourshiningstarz
GarGo0or
Hi friend ^_^

writing contest ^_^ would you like to join if I opened it? it will be with multiple rounds that''s why it's so costly ^^  

GarGo0or

ourshiningstarz

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 pm
GarGo0or
ourshiningstarz
GarGo0or
Hi friend ^_^

writing contest ^_^ would you like to join if I opened it? it will be with multiple rounds that''s why it's so costly ^^

Oh I get it. But wow that's a lot. X) sure maybe, depends when and what it's gonna be on, cause I might not have enough time or I might be too sucky a writer to even attempt. XD  
Angel's Charity

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games