Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Psychic Vampirism? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 pm
Sanguina Cruenta

Wouldn't that just be extroversion, anyway?

Pretty much, which is yet another reason why I feel that that concept of psychic vampirism is bullshit.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:08 am
Kisax127
Azareas Aquarinus
Kisax127
Azareas Aquarinus
Well, I suspect I may be a psychic vampire. Guessing from several experiences:

One of my coven member felt really tired around me and told me to go out of the room. She realized an atmospheric change and said I was "draining" her.

If I'm tired on a school day, after I've been around people, I feel energetic and really hyper.

And today I was with my boyfriend and he complained of being exhausted.

I don't want to do this to people... Any advice or help?

The best way is to ground yourself. If you do need energy, try finding a different source, instead, like from the Earth. Visualize the energy from the earth flowing inside you.

Do you usually lack energy? Usually a psychic vampire drains people because it needs it, not because you feel like it. Half the time you don't notice, or at least me.

What I do is I put up "barriers". I imagine them holding in my own energy, and when I'm around people, it seems to help keep me from draining people. True, I still drain some of my friends, but only after I told them about me.

Like my friend Donald-kun. I feed from people by touching, so I rub his hands. It actually seems to also help him because he has TOO much energy. So it both works out.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me. ^^

I do feel drained a lot. Usually after a day of school. Dunno why o-o

Well, the reasons being a psychic vampire drains energy is to make up for lost energy. They can NEVER make enough energy to sustain themselves.

Do you wake up tired/drained, or are you slowly being drained?

Yeah I do. I wake up drained or tired a lot. And I usually get about 8 hours sleep.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:35 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Yeah I do. I wake up drained or tired a lot. And I usually get about 8 hours sleep.
How much iron do you get daily?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Azareas Aquarinus

Maybe it's better to look at the overall nutrition. Lots of different essential nutrient deficiencies can make someone feel that way.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:53 pm
Esiris
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Azareas Aquarinus

Maybe it's better to look at the overall nutrition. Lots of different essential nutrient deficiencies can make someone feel that way.
That's true.
Iron stuck in my mind because that's the one my mom keeps pushing on me to rationalize why I sleep so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Azareas Aquarinus

Not sure o-o But I have quite a balanced diet. And I drink a lot of water from the taps, and I think it has iron in it.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:03 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Azareas Aquarinus

Not sure o-o But I have quite a balanced diet. And I drink a lot of water from the taps, and I think it has iron in it.
Tap water doesn't have that much iron in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:14 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Azareas Aquarinus
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Azareas Aquarinus

Tap water doesn't have that much iron in it.

I used to be drained and tired a lot. So I went to the doctor and they told me I am anemic so that may be the reason to remedy that you would need to take iron pills. You should check with a doctor being drained or tired a lot could mean you could have a serious problem. Better safe than sorry 3nodding .

MaeveAisling

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:23 pm
MaeveAisling

I used to be drained and tired a lot. So I went to the doctor and they told me I am anemic so that may be the reason to remedy that you would need to take iron pills. You should check with a doctor being drained or tired a lot could mean you could have a serious problem. Better safe than sorry 3nodding .

??? My tiredness isn't caused by anemia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:32 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
MaeveAisling

I am just stating an example because anemia caused my tiredness. Still it could be something serious or just by not getting enough sleep even to much sleep can make you tired. Either way go to a Doctor if it becomes to much sweatdrop .  

MaeveAisling

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:38 pm
MaeveAisling
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
MaeveAisling

I am just stating an example because anemia caused my tiredness. Still it could be something serious or just by not getting enough sleep even to much sleep can make you tired. Either way go to a Doctor if it becomes to much sweatdrop .
??? Still confused on why you quoted me to say it. Mine comes from a mixture of things and I know what they are. I've been trying to point out to others what their causes might be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:27 pm
Try yoga and meditation to help ground yourself so you can gather energy from the earth. Also carry a citrine stone with you, they have tons of energy you can use. (Just recharge it now and then by placing in the sun.) Also try coming up with a spell or ritual for it. Personally i have never had to make one but I am sure it would be fairly easy.  

Monsieur Apothecary

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

MaeveAisling

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:16 pm
Maybe I just feel like quoting you did you ever think of that emotion_awesome . But on a more serious note since you quoted my original post which was meant for Azareas and stated you were tired also I decided to quote you and restate my original meaning. Hope it isn't a problem quoting you emotion_donotwant .
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
MaeveAisling
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
MaeveAisling

??? Still confused on why you quoted me to say it. Mine comes from a mixture of things and I know what they are. I've been trying to point out to others what their causes might be.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:22 pm
MaeveAisling
Maybe I just feel like quoting you did you ever think of that emotion_awesome . But on a more serious note since you quoted my original post which was meant for Azareas and stated you were tired also I decided to quote you and restate my original meaning. Hope it isn't a problem quoting you emotion_donotwant .
It isn't but I was just confused as to why quote me if it was intended for someone else. cat_sweatdrop  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games