gold comes out!
  BACON comes out!
  2 RAINBOWS come out!!!
  your aunt sally comes out! FROM THE TRUNK OF MY CAR!!!! O.O
  sometiiiimmmes, i get a good feeling :D
View Results

d e b i J

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 am
the other day, i drove off not realizing the gas nozzle was still in my car, and it ripped off the friggin gas thingie! like the whole pump and the pipe D:

good thing nothing exploded. i contemplated just driving off...but i went inside and told them i i accidentally drove off with the nozzle still attached etc.

but the thing is, earlier, i just spent a good ten minutes making a mess inside the store. i came in to get iced coffee and accidentally spilled s**t everywhere! im surprised i didn't knock things down too. i was really just tired from a long 3 hour drive.

but yeah, i tried to clean up, but the workers looked kinda pissed at me. SO, when i told them what happened, they probably thought i was trying to make their day a living hell >.<

i was like, sorry bro and then bounced. but the dude RAN after me as i was getting in my car and demanded my information. WHAAA... do i have to pay for something, it was an accident :/

the nozzle thing looks like it could be clipped back on anyways. but yeah, in the end, he got my info and they told me id get billed. FUUUUHHH

ive been gone months and that's the only story i can come up with for you guys!? LAME, i know. but my other stories mostly involve liquor and other such non-pg13 happenings...

:]
so...whats good fluffies?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:08 am
@.@ Definitely an off day for you.

Funny coincidence the story be auto related. I am in the midst of finding my dream car x3  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

d e b i J

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:07 pm
lancer evo? :3

my honda crapped out -____-
it keeps dying even tho i replaced the battery like a year ago. im thinking its the alternator or the viper system is just draining everything >/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:39 pm
wish I had a car. My job isn't quite stable enough. Plus I've spent monies fixing the house I live in...soo.. It was either car or house. House wins.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:11 am
I've been doing better in recent months. Although I probably will never go to another civil war Re-enactment related event for a long time...unless I'm getting paid or something...I never want to do a Reel ever again...and I'm too tall to actually be good at Waltzing...

Hmm, a random thought occurs...I think the fluffies are missing a important piece of information...I can't find any evidence of this...interesting. Unless I missed a few topics in my own hiatus...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 am
d e b i J
lancer evo? :3

my honda crapped out -____-
it keeps dying even tho i replaced the battery like a year ago. im thinking its the alternator or the viper system is just draining everything >/

Sound about right o.o

And nope I'm pursuing my real dream car o: A nissan 370z :3

@DM: Yes house always wins over car
@Kaze: I do believe so yes, that we are missing some info regarding your statement.  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 pm
Damn Deb! Lol that would've been awesome to see though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:05 pm
dm: if i could, id live in a boat :3
having your own place is worth the stress tho. living off the 'rents is not doing so well with my mental health @___@

kaze: but...that sounds fun! but why is there waltzing in a civil war re-enactment o.o

im probably missing a bunch of info on a lot of things here XD

kuro: oooh, gonna rip up the roads or what?

minnie: if that happened to anyone else, i would have been laughing so hard  

d e b i J

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:50 am
In style of course cool

Just hope debi doesn't get put on those worlds' worst drivers compilations xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:37 pm
I'm sure that with boats you'd need some sort of renter's agreement to stay at a dock. Not sure. Though I do know some place not too far from where I live where there are people that have houseboats. They don't look very big though.

Out at sea living would have the weather difficulties and waves and such.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Tibble

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:43 am
d e b i J
the other day, i drove off not realizing the gas nozzle was still in my car, and it ripped off the friggin gas thingie! like the whole pump and the pipe D:

good thing nothing exploded. i contemplated just driving off...but i went inside and told them i i accidentally drove off with the nozzle still attached etc.

but the thing is, earlier, i just spent a good ten minutes making a mess inside the store. i came in to get iced coffee and accidentally spilled s**t everywhere! im surprised i didn't knock things down too. i was really just tired from a long 3 hour drive.

but yeah, i tried to clean up, but the workers looked kinda pissed at me. SO, when i told them what happened, they probably thought i was trying to make their day a living hell >.<

i was like, sorry bro and then bounced. but the dude RAN after me as i was getting in my car and demanded my information. WHAAA... do i have to pay for something, it was an accident :/

the nozzle thing looks like it could be clipped back on anyways. but yeah, in the end, he got my info and they told me id get billed. FUUUUHHH

ive been gone months and that's the only story i can come up with for you guys!? LAME, i know. but my other stories mostly involve liquor and other such non-pg13 happenings...

:]
so...whats good fluffies?

I'm sorry you had such an off day but this reminds me of when I was a gas-jockey in my hometown years ago. A customer drove off with the gas nozzle still attached and pulled out the hose if I remember correctly. I thought it was hilarious at the time since it wasn't my fault biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:25 pm
kuro- hmm,, yes, i am a pretty crappy driver

dm- awh, not a pirates life for me then ;____;

tibs- aha, at least im not alone!  

d e b i J

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:17 am
But how! You are of asian descent. We have some of the greatest drivers ever XD  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games