Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1 search of being bored at night

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TLK Desu

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 pm
Alright so I'm basically looking for any person that wants to RP, I'm basically semilit-lit, but I don't mind at all about length as long as I don't get a one liner every post, I don't care about age, and if want to know my age then ask and I will tell, I live in Virginia, USA and to help it's 2:27 am, Average length of my posts depends upon what I get from the other person, I don't really mind it being Yaoi, Yuri or Het, I really don't care. (and excuse my spelling)

With that said I do have a couple of ideas for RPs but if you do have something better then let me know, also I can play either a guy or girl, and you can play as either:

1. Three rings were sent out upon three people across the world (or country) and each ring had it's own abilities that gave it's power to wearer. Basically, I can play either guy or girl for this RP and it doesn't matter what gender you are and we eacch get one ring and we go on a quest to find the last ring.

2. end of the world RP, either the start of the outbreak of zombies, rise of demons taking over the earth, or natural disasters all over the world making the callasp of the world and we have to try and figure out a way off the planet before it emplodes or explodes.

3. Future with distance worlds that have energy beings enslaving humans that used to live on earth and two humans try and stop them and find a new home (Titan AE in other words)

4. Hunter that hunts vampires, werewolves, demons, angels and anything super natural.

~~~~~~~

Also, I wil do any based off animes I know like:

Soul Eater

Naruto

Bleach

High School of The Dead

Rosario Vampire

Sekire  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 pm
Hey, I'm The Midnight Acquaintance but you can call me Midnight! I thought you might be interested in a RP with me! If you have a plot in mind merely tell me and I will see if I like it! But, here is my search thread so you can decide if I am your style of RP partner! :3 Please reply soon!  

The Midnight Acquaintance

Fanatical Lover

TLK Desu

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Hmm, I see you are literate, well, as you know, I'm not literate, but I can try and do atleast a paragraph for posts, though I don't mind profiles either. So basically,I guess we can do an RP, and at the moment I just have the ones above in my first post in mind, as I can not think of anything very well tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 pm
TLK Desu
Hmm, I see you are literate, well, as you know, I'm not literate, but I can try and do atleast a paragraph for posts, though I don't mind profiles either. So basically,I guess we can do an RP, and at the moment I just have the ones above in my first post in mind, as I can not think of anything very well tonight.

Hmm, well I'm into Naruto and Bleach (at least a little anyway.) But I was kind of wanting to do an original plot. :3 If you want to do a fandom though that is completely fine with me as long as we have OCs.  

Fanatical Lover

TLK Desu

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Well, we have to three plots above the fandoms on my first posts, the last one is just agenrealy idea of a starter one. So, it's your pick what we RP about.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:58 pm
TLK Desu

The last one sounds like we could do something with it. :3 The supernatural hunter. What kind of character were you wanting to use for that one?  

Fanatical Lover

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:41 pm
Hello. Would you be interested to do a 'End of the world' RP with me? I saw your plots and this one sounded most interesting. If you wish to see my ideas, the link to my search thread is in my signature.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:52 pm
TLK Desu
Alright so I'm basically looking for any person that wants to RP, I'm basically semilit-lit, but I don't mind at all about length as long as I don't get a one liner every post, I don't care about age, and if want to know my age then ask and I will tell, I live in Virginia, USA and to help it's 2:27 am, Average length of my posts depends upon what I get from the other person, I don't really mind it being Yaoi, Yuri or Het, I really don't care. (and excuse my spelling)

With that said I do have a couple of ideas for RPs but if you do have something better then let me know, also I can play either a guy or girl, and you can play as either:

1. Three rings were sent out upon three people across the world (or country) and each ring had it's own abilities that gave it's power to wearer. Basically, I can play either guy or girl for this RP and it doesn't matter what gender you are and we eacch get one ring and we go on a quest to find the last ring.

2. end of the world RP, either the start of the outbreak of zombies, rise of demons taking over the earth, or natural disasters all over the world making the callasp of the world and we have to try and figure out a way off the planet before it emplodes or explodes.

3. Future with distance worlds that have energy beings enslaving humans that used to live on earth and two humans try and stop them and find a new home (Titan AE in other words)

4. Hunter that hunts vampires, werewolves, demons, angels and anything super natural.

~~~~~~~

Also, I wil do any based off animes I know like:

Soul Eater

Naruto

Bleach

High School of The Dead

Rosario Vampire

Sekire

I'll do the 1st idea you have up there with you. I'm also a semi-lit roleplayer. I'd like a straight roleplay as well. ^^  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TLK Desu

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:04 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss

Alright sounds good to me, either you or I can set up the forum, but I do have to go to sleep now

Anime_ Ghost Girl

I'm pretty much up for any idea, and I haven't done an end of the world RP since a long time ago

The Mignight Acquaintance

I don't mind playing any type of character, I just need to know what you are playing as, and whether you want me to play as the same gender or opposite gender.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:47 pm
TLK Desu

Hello there, I'm They :]

I was curious as to whether you wanted to play a HunterxVamp setting with me in which the Hunter doesn't know that the Vamp is what it is. Maybe some sort of twisted love story between the two? Of course, we wouldn't have to keep it at vamp if you don't like. Angels and demons and aliens and the like work for me too ^_^

If you're interested, please let me know ^_^ PM is the easiest way to get a hold of me these days :]

They are always watching

Vicious Elder

TLK Desu

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 pm
They are always watching

Alright, I'm really up for anything as long as the other person is, and if you want to use PMs, I'm really fine with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 am
TLK Desu

Alright, I'm really up for anything as long as the other person is, and if you want to use PMs, I'm really fine with it.

Awesome ^_^ So what would you prefer to play? The hunter or the vampire?

They are always watching

Vicious Elder

TLK Desu

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:36 am
They are always watching
TLK Desu

Awesome ^_^ So what would you prefer to play? The hunter or the vampire?

I don't have preference so up to you. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:03 pm
Hey there! I'm Zoey and I was interested in doing a HunterxAngel rp...I'm more of a romantic rp-er, but I can bend to other's wishes smile I also prefer PM rps!

Zoey Redbird_Spirit Ruler

Romantic Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TLK Desu

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:08 pm
Zoey Redbird_Spirit Ruler
Hey there! I'm Zoey and I was interested in doing a HunterxAngel rp...I'm more of a romantic rp-er, but I can bend to other's wishes smile I also prefer PM rps!

That's cool with romantic RPs and I'm up for PMs  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games