Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bahhhhh
  o_O;
View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm
*Falls off the ceiling into a glass table* >.O Ow.

Not gonna lie, I definitely forgot about Gaia.. Until I seen it in my bookmarks and was like "OH YEEAAA!!!"

So, how is everybody?

Me? I've been busy as HELL! My agenda list on pretty much a weekly basis has been consisting of....

Working the day job, cleaning house, setting Photography appointments, Advertising, XBOXXXXXXXXXXXX, Working on setting up my Horror themed shoots, working at LEAST 2 Photography sessions a weekend, spazzing with my LunaRae, Doing Tattoo work (And getting work done on myself =3) ANNNDDDD Photography work on the laptop.

I'm pretty sure I missed some stuff, but that's most of it xD. Also I officially hit the "Mid 20's" era in less than a month ;_; I'm old...

I miss you fluffles~~~ heart Best place to find me at anymore is sadly facebook, but I do a lot of my business through there so Facebook for me is awesome xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:54 pm
omg wow u havent change your avi since!
I recently just became active as well! I logged onto this mule to see which guilds it was in, guess we all have busy lives huh? Same for me, only way to reach me is thru facebook, msg me if you want it (:

can ya invite my other acct: David or Dave it
I want to start posting in dOOOMMMMM again heart  

HappyDayMule

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:17 am
Holy crap XD Everyone's returning yay!

Welcome back Minnie, Davey~ :3

Glad you're doing well XD
Goodness everyone's growing up x3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 pm
You're not old. I'm past the mid-twenties, in fact I wish I could go back. I loved being 25. Not that I had the time of my life then but there's just something about that age that was wonderful. Can't describe it...... Then again I'm insane so....  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm
Davey you sound familiar... o_o But I can't remember you exactly lol

KUROOOO!!! *glomp*

DM: xD I feel older than I am mainly because I've worked a full time job ever since I was 16... I never give myself a break xDD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm
keh. whose bright idea was to put glass in this place!? ive never seen a fluffy who wasn't accident prone >.>

-starts wrapping all the furniture in bubble wrap-

anyways, how many tats you got now!? im itching for new ink, but the next thing i wanna get would probably be pricy :[

with all the new games out there, im surprised to find myself picking up fable2. im kinda sick of playing fps games now.  

d e b i J

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:47 am
Too many fps games, very selective about them x3

*gets glomped and hugs minnie*

@DM: I may not be older than you but the things wrong with me register me as someone middle-aged. As such I am going through a very early mid life crisis XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:57 pm
Only 3 so far, but I've been having stuff added to the one on my back =3

M i n a k o
Crew

Flame Illusion

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:12 am
~̙͎̝̪̦̻̆͒̀S̨̤̙͍̹͚͂̑̍̂̆i͖̱l̝̯̇͋͐̀̿̇̒ẻ͍̖̦͈̝̲̋ͅn̫͈̻̓ͩ̋ͯ̒̉̈t͓͈̭̺ͫͫ͗̓ͯ̐͑l͎̗̜͎͇̻̇̍̚͝y͕ͦ͒ͬ͋̉ ̼̯̹͎̙́̇̍͟s͔̦̜͓̜͎̕t̲͈̘̰͚̯ͨ̽̏ͨ͠ͅa̩ͫͥ͐̏̈́̎̚͝r̭͖̝̈̂ͣ͛ͦ̕è̗̞͍̺̤͖̦̂s̺͈͓͎̖ͨ̊ ͋̓ͨ̓ͭ͗ͪa̬̠̳̘͙͇ͮ́ͪ͊͝ṭ̹̗͙̠̲ ̮͔̝̙͕̝̞ͮ̃̊ͥ̔ͦ̌y̟͔̼̓̎̉̐ͬ́͆ó͇̗͙̺̟ư̝̗͉̺̯̄͗͗̚~̶̹͈̪̳̠̭̫ͪ̃́ͥͬ  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:54 pm
Annnnddddd now I have 4.

User Image

It's only halfway done, the damn thing wraps around the back of my leg and almost touches my shin bone. There's still a lot of detailing left (obviously).. And what I have now took 3 1/2 hours to do. We had to quit cause for one it was 3AM and two I had one of my killer migraines to the point I was puking everywhere.

I love it though =3 And for those of you wondering, I drew the jellyfish. I'll have better pictures once it heals.. Right now it's just really effin' dry and weird lookin xD.

M i n a k o
Crew

d e b i J

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 am
niiice! mine is right about where yours is, but more facing the back. and its a fishyyy :] yay for water creatures!?

did you take that pic right after? my skin was super red for the longest time after, yours doesn't look so bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:15 am
JELLEH FESH~

*drools*  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 pm
Nah I took that the next day =3