annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 am
WANT TO WIN A MR RACOON !

This contest is only open to males as females have a christmas contest already running now i couldnt realy find any male christmas things within the same price range as the females so i got the mr racoon it would look good on any avitar i personally have used this item a few times as well. So all you guys have to do is tell me your dream christmas present and why it would be the most awesome gift ever since im running the contest i can not enter but our captain is male and can so i will need kisses (vice captain) to help me judge this contest as pimpinpatterson is helping me judge the female contest.

NOTE: This contest will run untill December 15th Sydney Australia time merry christmas to all.

CONTEST OFICIALLY CLOSED  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 am
nice contest...
Honostly to me the best Christmas gift i could get is to see my family come apart im 17 and have only seen that happen a couple times because i grew up in a divorced home so i dont need the gifts i just want to see family  

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

Pimps Strange Guild Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:38 pm
i encourage other male mebers to get involved if you do not like the item you can always sell it if you win. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:41 pm
yea i shouldnt be the only one thats no fun smile  

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

dillon-blu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:27 pm
ok my dream christmas present would be to see my nepews i get to see my nephew lucas all the time but my nephew kevin lives so far away to see him would bring big smiles to all my family so i wish that i got to see both of my cutie nephews for christmas and merry christmas to all within the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 pm
merry Christmas to you also  

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

Pimps Strange Guild Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:42 pm
hey kisses who do you think should win this contest please pm me with your pick if you pick a diffrent one to me both will receive the prize ill buy another one from my strange technician account...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:43 am
winner is dillon blu congratulations  

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:30 pm
congrats