[PRP] You wanna what? [Kipenzi x Alnitak]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:47 pm
Kipenzi proudly patrolled the territory of his new home. He was vigilant, fiery eyes scanning left and right for any sign of a threat. As time passed, Kipenzi found himself rather bored. He saw nothing worth mentioning but a few vultures and a honey badger. The young dog sat down and his mind began to drift.

Kipenzi contemplated returning to his new family. He wanted to learn more about them, and the history of his new pack. It was all so fascinating to him. He'd never known stars or the night sky to be so significant. Kipenzi decided to stay. He would learn more later. Besides, what if something had happened while he was gone? He'd never be able to forgive himself... If only there was someone here to distract him for a moment.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Alnitak walked along on her own patrol, golden eyes scanning the horizons. Ears perked forward, listening intently for any sounds that might indicate any threats were around. only silence reached her, or at least as silent as a night could be. Bugs chipped, hidden off in the grass, and the wind added it’s own whistling voice to the chorus of night. All seemed well, but Alnitak did not rest easy on this.

The thoughts of the red wild dog were brought away from possible threats when she spotted ahead of her one of the new members of the pack. This one however she recognized quickly. “Greetings, Kipenzi. See or hear anything strange out there?” She made her way closer, gaze shifting from the dark male out to the lands away from their home, and back again to Kipenzi.  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 am
Kipenzi's tail thumped loudly against the grass and dirt and a smile took up the majority of his face as the familiar female's voice sounded. "Alnitak!" He said, getting to his paws to greet his pack member enthusiastically. "Hi!" He tried to control his excitement as the rather critical question was raised. "Uhm... No, nothing threatening or unusual." His warm eyes glanced over the horizon thoughtfully.

"Do you... have enemies?" He asked carefully, suddenly gaining a serious tone in his voice. "I mean, is there some one specific I should be looking for?" He tilted his head. "When I was a rogue, I never really had to watch out for anything... except scavengers if I had food." Kipenzi chuckled, remembering the scuffle he got himself into prior to meeting Alnitak for the first time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm
Alnitak once more turned her attention out to the horizons. “There are threats out there, known and unknown. However, nothing in particular you should be watching out for. Just anything out of the ordinary.” The last part spoken as she turned back to him, a small shadow of a smile on her maw. “It is good to hear that all is quiet out there tonight.”

Aln’s ears swiveled slowly back and her brow furrowed as she quietly drifted off in to thought. Mainly her mind was troubled about the state of the pack. They were growing, and would hopefully soon return to some semblance of how they were before, but for now the pack was still dangerously low on members. Every one was doing some part to help increase their population, even she was trying to find rogues outside the lands, though a thought kept coming back to her mind. Golden eyes stared hard at the dark male before her. He may not have been the strongest, but there was certainly good qualities about him. Kipenzi was not the worst of the lot around. After a moment more she forced out her question before she changed her mind, the words coming slowly from her mouth. “I have known you not long, Kipenzi, but I have a request I wish to put forward.” A short pause followed as she straightened up, a serious expression and tone coming about her. “The pack is in need of bodies and I would like that you and I would help in this by having a litter of pups together.” Ears perked forward as she waited for the male’s reply.  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 pm
Kipenzi gave an understanding nod and returned his attention to the rogue lands. Alnitak went quiet again, like she typically would once in a while. The male had learned to be comfortable with it. The silence allowed Kipenzi to dwell with his own thoughts again. He was glad it seemed as if his new home didn't have rivals. Maybe it would make his job a easy, albeit a little boring.

The female's voice sounded again, and Kipenzi quickly turned to give her his undivided attention. His curiosity peeked as she mentioned a request. To be helpful was the dog's favorite thing. Whatever it was, he was looking forward to fulfilling the deed and being rewarded with her pleased face - that is, if she could ever make a face that wasn't so serious!

Once the request slipped past the female's lips, Kipenzi's thoughts seemed suddenly to stir into a frenzy. The dog's blank eyes didn't reveal the distressed thoughts he was desperately trying to organize. "You... w-what?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 pm
The red female quirked a brow at the male as he stuttered out a reply. “Was my request not clear?” Alnitak paused for a moment, mulling over her previously spoken words. She was unsure how she could make it clearer than before, though it seemed the male perhaps had not completely understood her. Or perhaps, she thought, he had some lady already within the pack and did not wish to have pups with another. A final thought drifted in to her mind before she spoke again that perhaps he was simply not interested in her. With a small huff she spoke, putting forth the request once more. “I asked if you would sire pups with me.I have determined you to be a suitable choice, however if for some reason you are not up to it I shall have to look elsewhere.” Brow furrowed further as she watched him, unsure as to what his next response would be.  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 pm
Having pups had never even crossed his mind, it was a lot for him to register in such a short time. Alnitak seemed a little upset with his shocked response, and that was the very last thing Kip wanted. He felt as if he had to press the thoughts aside and conceive what had just happened later, before Alnitak got mad at him... or something absolutely horrible like that.

"No! I would.." He tried to reassure the female as her brow furrowed. "I mean, uh.. Yes! I would love to help you with.. that." Kipenzi gave her a sincere look, easily subsiding the anxiety that tried to claw its way to the surface. "You're just so full of surprises, Alnitak..." Kip chuckled and offered an apologetic smile. "It took me off guard, that's all..."

Now that that was settled, Kipenzi let his mind drift to resume digesting the original request. Pups?! The dog couldn't recall ever seeing a pup before in his life. The whole concept petrified him.. But he couldn't let Alnitak down, or his new pack.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 pm
Silence was broken with a hasty reply from the male. Alnitak nodded at his response, though a brow quirked at his comment of her being full of surprises. “I suppose it was quite a sudden thing to ask someone. I had not meant it to be such, though I suppose it could not be helped.” Her own thoughts drifted off for a moment, to the same subject, though likely not in the same way. He had agreed, which meant the pack would hopefully soon get some new members within it. Though this also meant she would end up eventually having to give up her daily patrolling in order to rest herself. It was not something she was looking forward to, but the Colossus would surely be able to do their jobs without her. “Alright, then the matter is settled. We shall get started right away, assuming you are up to it.” The serious air about her had subsided somewhat to a more nonchalant one.  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 pm
"Yeah, I suppose you're right..." Kipenzi responded with a distant voice, almost as if dazed by the event. As he continued to think about the possibility of puppies, he went from anxious and paralyzed with fear, to an unusual sense of excitement. To have sons and daughters to call his own... To teach them to hunt and watch them grow up. These thoughts brought a smile to his face.

"Whu-?" Kipenzi glanced at Alnitak as she spoke again. He'd completely forgotten that having pups required a bit of intimacy between them. Kipenzi's tail swayed as his excitement and instincts completely dominated his bashful disposition. "Okay!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 pm
The male’s previous demeanor seemed to lift somewhat. Where before he seemed somewhat unsure perhaps, not he appeared quite a bit more confident. Alnitak gave a sharp nod at his reply though. “Good, we shall try tonight then and hopefully the night shall favor us.” A small smile came on her maw, certainly a bit of a rare sight. If night should give favor to her and Kipenzi then they would surely get pups, ones who would hopefully grow to be strong members of the pack. That was something she was sure to make sure would happen either way. “Come then, I do not wish to idle and waste time out here.” With that she turned from the male and proceeded to walk back towards the inner lands of the territory, towards the den areas.  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces