*CHIN STROKE*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 am
New member!

Owner: [ Lady Kiya ]
WD's name & meaning: Shaila (Mountain)
Uncert & cert link: [cert] [Uncert]

Preferred rank:Seer
Parents: Kucha'kivuli x Kisura
Why is he/she joining? She feels her powers could be helpful, even if she can only see the past. She also feels like she needs a place to belong.
Personality: Shaila is a quiet and shy girl, but will get to the point when she needs to. She keeps to herself for the most part, and her seer powers have made it a little timid, but she shows strength when she needs to. Especially around those who might see her as weak.
History: She was born in a medium sized wild dog litter, she's the oldest of the 6. She grew up trying to protect her family, but afraid to touch them, for she saw things she couldn't explain, most the time she couldn't read them. Though, as she grew, she was able to understand what she was seeing, but not why she was seeing them. She ended up having 2 pups of her own by a male she thought she was in love with, but he disappeared leaving her alone with them. When they grew, they parted their ways, and now she's trying to find her place in the world.
Anything else worth noting about the WD? She's a seer, not a especially strong one, and she only sees the past. But about 3 out of 10 times she can see clearly of her seer powers. She needs to touch the other for images to flicker. She also has a chance to accidentally misunderstand what she's seeing.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:32 am
I have an idea!

WD's name & meaning: Ida Sujay (Work for Victory)
Custom description: She's actually a character I have had for a long, long time and I really wanted to make her somewhere smile . Her name is really "Ash" but I liked having to put her in SoA in the end. I think she'll pose Nkosi some issues but.. I like the idea of putting her in a militia-based pack.
She's mostly black and off-grey. But she does have something that some of her pack might snirk at her for. She has white dots randomly. The most noticable ones are under her brighter, green eye and the other on her lower jowl and her tail tip of white. She will make them hate her for what she has to say to those ill minded against her white.

I know this side isn't the one that'll be showing for her ref. But :> Just make it so that her face is the same as the ref. Her other side is up to you <3 I wanted to just show you what she'd look like.

Ref

Preferred rank: Soldier or Follower - She does have higher-places in mind but.. She prefers to work for her clause. So biggrin . If you have a higher-rank you wish to put her in totally make her have to work for it. Open to RP.
Parents: Unknown
Why is he/she joining? Ida has seen many packs 'striving' to live but never one that promotes life in such a way as the Milkikubwa. Their militia-like traits arouse this dark shadow. She was raised by her parents to believe in working hard. This pack strikes as a fun thing to work at.
Personality: She's strong, witty and isn't afraid to say what she means in a fight or a time of tension. Her parents were intellectual wild dogs, she sees her parents no less of wild dogs then those around her. She was taught to be a shadow, calm, easy to mock one's movement. However she is very tactful, and can weave out a plan with little to go by.
She's honest though, and most dislike this. She will be brutal and honest if need be about the smallest things. However, she understands when it is right to shut her trap and stare idle at the dog. Burning her thoughts into their fur.
Her largest attribute is already stated, she will work her hardest at her goals, or goals others will set in her place. If Nkosi put meat up a gigantic canyon and told his pack members to do the drastic work to get to it.. Even if the others bailed out and thought that was to insane for their taste. Ida would be down there climbin' rocks. However, tactfully and not foolishly.
History:
Ida was raised by her parents that she calls 'no named' for they had asked her to keep them quiet. She comes from the north, and holds an extra bit of fluff in her fur.. Most of her pup-adol life was working to goals and being taught everything there is to know about life. Nkosi and Ida do share that 'learning tactful information at a young age' bit. However Ida's parents were not shy of putting their daughter through danger. Coming from the northern mountains, snow and her pelt did not mingle well but Ida had never put it past her to work harder.

As she descended into her adulthood, Ida has moved down the mountain to start a life looking for one to work at. Hopefully, she has found her home in the Milkikubwa.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:15 pm
ty for keeping this up while i was vaguely hiatus, guys~ still ironing things out in life, but i shall honestly try and get the ball rolling as soon as i can, throw a contest, etc. x3

will update member list when i get the files from my old laptop zz  

Ameh

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:51 pm
New member!

Owner: Thalion
WD's name & meaning: Cithal (No defined meaning)
Uncert & cert link:
User Image
Preferred rank: Soldier
Parents: N/A
Why is he/she joining?
Cithal is a born fighter. Stubborn as a mule and hard as nails, she simply needs a place and a cause to fight for.
Personality:
Cithal is cold as ice and hard as nails. Once she has an ambition in her jaws she's unrelenting and dangerous to anyone that would question or defy her. It takes a lot to earn her loyalty but she's the sort to stand by something or someone she believes in to her last breath. She's never known love and with her tenacity, it's very unlikely that she ever will find a mate to settle down with.
History:
Seperated from her mother early on, she had to learn how to survive on her own. Unfortunately, her mother was a rogue with no connections so there was little help for her small litter. One by one, Cithal's four siblings died due to starvation or illness leaving her as the sole survivor. She survived on tenacity and stubbornness alone. Other than that, she's a blank slate. I can fit her in where needed.
Anything else worth noting about the WD?
She's not exactly friendly and she has no sense of nobility to her. She fights to survive and lives off necessity.

------

New member!

WD's name & meaning: Kaliska ( Native American Miwok name meaning "coyote chasing deer." )
Uncert & cert link: She's never been certed XD MYBAD
Preferred rank: Guide
Why is he/she joining? She got separated from her siblings and she's not the type to rough it out on her own.
Personality:
Kali is an inquisitive sort with a sensible head on her shoulders. She's curious to the point of being almost nosey. She likes to make everyone's problems her problems. Mending others seems to be her personal crusade.
History:
I've not fleshed too much out with her. She has a few siblings and I want to work out some backstory with their owners before I get anything concrete down.
Nothing! I can fit her into almost any plot. she's the type of girl that likes projects. Especially if those projects involve 'fixing' broken souls.

-----

New member!

WD's name & meaning: Arod ("Brown" - Hebrew )
Uncert & cert link: He has no cert!
Preferred rank: Veteran
Parents: None
Why is he/she joining? I need a plot for him!
Personality: He doesn't have one! I want to work him into the pack to fill any gaps that are in need of filling.
History:
Blank slate!
Anything else worth noting about the WD? (random quirks, potential plots, are they a seer, etc?)

---------

New member!

WD's name & meaning: Talya ("Heaven's Dew" )
Uncert & cert link: No cert yet!
Why is he/she joining? She needs a pack!
Personality:
Talya is an independent, quiet individual. Companionship is something she can live without just fine, though she's not opposed to keeping a few individuals close. She's not the social butterfly type. In her mind, it's better to have a few trusted friends than a lot of companions she barely knows. She keeps mostly to herself and rarely opens up to anyone.
History:
Blank slate!
Another gap filler if needed!

---------

New member!

WD's name & meaning: Fayruz (Arabic "Turquoise" )
Uncert & cert link: No cert yet!
Why is he/she joining? She needs a pack!
Personality:
Another blank slate! I'll fit her in wherever you need her. :3
History:
Blank slate!
Another gap filler if needed!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:54 am
New member!

Owner: Saint Sergio
WD's name & meaning: Harmeet / Devoted one
Uncert & cert link: Uncert | Cert

Parents: -- x --
Why is he/she joining? He's joining because he's following Hiranga. I just forgot.
Personality: Kind of an egg-head and more on the quiet side than anything.
History: Hiranga and Harmeet met up when they were both pups. They worked together towards survival since both of them left home at a really early age. While Hiranga is the hard a** of the two, Haremeet is thinker.
Anything else worth noting about the WD? He's easily startled. rofl  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash