Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
RP, plots and love for PL, Firekin, Tianxia, Ela and more! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:38 am
Added Amazilia to second post x3 really wanting some Tianxia action!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 am
Ok, so Ema has a strange backstory that dropped off really fast, so I'll explain that first. XD

Ema is the older sister of Elea, and was separated from the pride during the earthquake. While wandering the rogue lands, she had a tryst with Umoja's brother that was lost as well, and bore a son and daughter. Umoja's brother and their daughter are still 'lost', but Ema and her son returned to the lands. It was a small scandal that Umo--- (I forgot his whole name, fail XD) was the son of royalty, and it did create a bit of a rift since Elea was mated to Umoja's son, Ufunuo.

Anyway, after that rp in the pride like died, SOOOO that's all she's done ICly so far. XD She was created for drama, but it made a bit too much drama oocly, so any future plot ideas died, and Krys left so her son is stagnant ICly as well.

So I dunno if Mapa would want to get into that, but at the minimum we could rp? along with all that other rp we talk about hahaha...ha. >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:24 am
Yaydrama! It could be funny, since Mapa doesn't really get along with Elea much xD Sure we can RP/try them out! Besides, black and pink is hot. :B

I think Umoja's brother was named Utunzo. Maybe xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:03 am
Ok, I'll try to start some rps when my mood settles. <3

I also, finally, think I figured out a Chinese name for Hanjari. XD
Miàndùi Tiǎozhàn, loosely 'faced with challenge'.
He'd have rank of Emperor....or consort?

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:48 am
Emperor! <3 Like Ahali and Afu. In Tianxia the emperor and empress have essentially equal power x3 Only differences would come down to popularity, I guess xD As in, people will listen to who they like more, if the two were to disagree.

I woonder if I should go do something to make you pride co-owner all official-like. O:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:50 am
Just PMing the mule about is it enough! <333 *certs Hanjari then!* >_> <333  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:59 am
Yee, Hanjari cert! *yoinks and goes add to PB*

Oookay! X3

Edit: Hanjari is all pretty in the PB, and in the memberlist : D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:43 pm
RP for Kaa heart

RP  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 am
Boudaihobbit
RP for Kaa heart

RP
Shall reply to it soonish! Just a question, first xD How far d'you figure her pride is from Tianxia? Tianxia is set up north in the 'ethiopian highlands' (with some geography warping, of course). Not that it interferes too much with the fling, I'd just need to change his excuse for being out of the lands depending on how far he went.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:06 pm
Well, the location of her pride isn't specifically detailed, it just mentions that the pride is located at the side of a mountain with a river flowing through it. In this map SoA Map, I imagine that they are located somewhere on the right hand of the map along the mountains  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:50 am
Okay! I have an idea for an excuse for him <3 I'll just chck with Saf first, then I'll reply xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:23 am
Is Jani only open to possible relationships with other lions? I have a leopard that joined the DWs a while back and since he's been all over I thought it might be cute if he told her stories about his travels and shared in her love of adventure, and possibly see if they would work romantically. I know it says she's royalty though, so if that positions is lions only, I'm cool with that.  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:24 pm
c: tag to our rp!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers