Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Contests - Events - Giveaways
50,000 Gold Christmas Giveaway! (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadaDoesArt
Crew

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:13 pm
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Nintendo 64, this is my favorite game because of its amazing graphics for its time, also i love playing it on this platform because you have the c buttons making it more challenging/fun to try and play the ocarina. also personally i think this game had one of the best Legend of Zelda story lines ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:34 pm
Pokemon Stadium for the N64 because when I was in elementary school my best friend and I would always play that at her house and it's really how I got into Pokemon in the first place. blaugh  

JaxM15

Durem Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

dudedotcom

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:58 pm
I would have to say Super Mario Bros. for the NES ( and 3ds due to the ambassador program) because the game has simple graphic, its lot o fun, and its just a plain out classic. I LOVE IT!!! stare blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:57 am
Metroid: Zero Mission is my favorite. I love the MetroidVania style and it is one of the best made. Its learned from everything all others in this style and was fantastic. I hope there's a new one in the works soon.  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zilla brad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:33 am
I would say Pokemon Platinum is my Fav Nintendo game. It was my first Pokemon game and I put 700 plus hrs into it before HG/SS came out. I should pick it up and show it a little love. (goes back to Mario Kart 7)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 am
Hmm, my favorite Nintendo game? This question is impossible... When I put one game over another one, I feel guilty like that game is angry at me. So, my favorite series are The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and any Mario titles.

From there I can narrow it to Skyward (Of course) and Metroid: Other M. But that might be as close as I can get it. My favorite games are games that have epic in-depth story that pulls you into the universe of the game. It also combines fun game-play elements and interesting ways of completing tasks. Any game that blends those two aspects well is a great game to me. I'm not to picky when it comes to subject matter, however I do play more Fantasy and Sci-Fi titles than anything else.

I am a fan of old and new, as long as I can immerse myself.  

Saruki Jeitai

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Human Centipeed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 am
My favorite game has to be Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask. It's such a dark and sad game, but its so sentimental and shows how unfair life can be! For a short game that technically only takes place between 3 days, it has so much emotion and it leaves you thinking about the storyline! It deserves so much more credit than it's known for... I can't even pick my favorite character in that game, everyone just had their very own backgrounds and problems... Unlike most Zelda games, you don't need to rescue Zelda and defeat Ganondorf. Its a unique Zelda game. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 am
My favorite nintendo game would have to be currently, Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Because of its amazing graphics, new wii motion controls you can use to do various things like move your sword around the way you do, throw bombs, roll them and using the wii motion to use various items and tools. I also love the graphics in it and how its all watercolor, and also how they changed Zelda up a bit, i'm not a complainer because honestly I don't care what the woman really look like, especially Zelda, but that's my opinion. They made the Zelda series more hilarious with this game in my opinion just by the actions and what happens in it, and also the text and emotions of the characters. I hope Nintendo makes more for generations to come, even if it may be the same thing kind of, well the saving Zelda part, just new bosses OTHER then Ganon. heart  

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 pm
My favorite Nintendo game has always been Super Smash Brothers for the 64. It is my favorite because that was the game that everyday after school I'd go over to my cousin's house to play it. We'd sit there for hours and we had so much fun. I just love that game. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:07 pm
My favorite nintendo game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl because it has nintendo characters from alot of series.  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Contests - Events - Giveaways

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash