Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Contests - Events - Giveaways
Mini ONG zOMG Event! [Chance to win 20k!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelda Skyloft

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 pm
Hello! I'm honored to present to you the very first mini event to be held in the ONG. I'd like to cover the basics before we begin, so let's get to it!

For those of you that are not familiar with zOMG!, it is gaia's 'MMO' of sorts. You can access it by going to games, then clicking on it. If it's your first time in zOMG!, ti will throw you into a random server, and continue to do so until you finish the tutorial and reach Village Greens.

Right, well, now that that's out of the way, here's the event I had in mind! If we can get 6 people or more to join in, I will be hosting a hide and go seek event in Barton Town, I'd be more than happy to help anyone find Barton Town in zOMG who needs help. As I was saying, if I can get together at least 6 people or more, I will select a server and we'll run over there and do a quick match. Since this is a Mini Event, the reward will only be 20,000gg, and will go to the last person to be found. There will also be a 10,000gg reward for second to last found! I will be the one searching, because I'm funding the event, and if I where the last to be found there could be a problem. If we do not acquire enough participants by December 5th, I will temporary close the event until a later date.

Make sure you post in this thread if you are interested! The event will begin as soon as we get the required player count!!
Feel free to stick around in the thread and chat until we have enough players!

Rules:
Follow ToS.
- No cheating by using the map to view where fellow crew members are! Once we get there, I'll tell you how to keep your map open without viewing friends/crew members on it.
- No hiding behind Nicolae's wagon or horse, because you can't use the mouse to see if there are people back there, therefore making you completely invisible.
- Hinting/Giving away others hiding spot.

What is Aloud:
- Hovering over areas with the mouse to see if someone is there.
- Using buff/healing rings to see if the animation will show up on the target in their hiding spot.

You may also enjoy this giveaway thread run by Link Hero of Skies if you haven't discovered it yet, so check it out! You might just win 50k!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:04 pm
Current Participants:
1: Knight Karane — Seeker
2: Link Hero of Skies — Hider

Zelda Skyloft

Link Hero of Skies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 pm
Sounds like a lot of fun, really looking forward to it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:34 pm
Link Hero of Skies
Sounds like a lot of fun, really looking forward to it. biggrin
Same! I hope all goes well and we can get enough people together for it. biggrin If not, I'll just temporary close it until your giveaway is done. 3nodding Oh! I should link that in the first post somewhere. biggrin

Zelda Skyloft

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Sounds like fun, but... I couldn't find anything in the OP about what "time" this event would be at cat_neutral

If I can make the time, I would really like to be signed up for this too... cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:11 pm
If I would know the time I would join, inform me about the time please, but I won't be on for a week. crying  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Contests - Events - Giveaways

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers