inactive people

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 pm
i think the people that are in the guild that are not posting or do anything need to be kicked and we can find people that will be active? what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:34 pm
as of the 1st of the month of january lets start doing that if you guys dont oppose to that?  

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm
i reckon that we should demote the non posters if they choose not to be active within a month after demotion i reckon we should get rid of them i agree that we should start it from january 1st we will do united states time as most of the members are from their also gaia runs of us time i think so one of you guys will have to put out the anouncement on january first coz it would be the 2nd over here lol but yes i agree and on a quick note the ones who post alot should get promoted. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:25 am
thats what i was thinking... donations are not that important at this point but posting is  

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

Red Blonde Fox

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:30 pm
Pixelated Perfection
Sorry, but I'm going have to oppose to that, because I think it's a bad idea, mostly based upon my past experiences with being inside of guilds here on gaia. You have to consider people's lives outside of gaia, before you try to kick them out for not posting. Myself for example, at the moment, I am probably able to come on gaia as much as I like, because of some real life issues that are going on, however, this is going to one day change, where I probably won't be able to get online to do anything, unless I get some free time. Also, I know that my family loves to travel a lot around the summertime, and during the holidays, and I know that I won't be on gaia when these events start happening. We all know that Christmas, New Years' and other holidays are coming up. I think that we should give people the benefit of the doubt, and say that if they haven't been on for like over a year, then we should most likely boot them out. At least, they would have a whole year, to have tried to log on, and post something, even if it's just a few words. Yeah, I say, give them a year to try to post in the guild, and if they can't do that, then kick them out, unless they have a reasonable excuse, like they were kidnapped or something like that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 pm
ok thank you for the imput  

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

Pimps Strange Guild Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:49 pm
well we have an oppose so its settled we wont be going about it my way i understand were your coming from pixilated at the momment i havnt been able to be on for a while my son takes up all my time i just get on when i get a chance but with a 3 year old its hard lol  
Forum Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games