Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo 4

Back to Guilds

this is a guild for all your Halo 4 needs, we are a fun gaming community so join in. 

Tags: Halo, Spartan, Covenant, Gaming, Xbox 

Reply Halo 4
New Achievements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legion of Valor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 am
With a new game comes new achievements, but if you bought Halo CE then you should notice it added 10 achievements to Halo: Reach. Some are easy like "stick the flag carrier" but some like "be the last surviving human" yeah it sounds easy but only if your lucky enough to play on Condemned in Infection.

Some achievements are specific,, if it says "Anniversary: blah blah blah" then it can only be achieved on an anniversary map and vice-versa with defiant.

I also recommend you play the anniversary play list (duh) and the Premium battle playlist.

As a last notice you can play infection on anniversary maps in Anniversary FFA or if your lucky Living Dead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:34 pm
Legion of Valor
With a new game comes new achievements, but if you bought Halo CE then you should notice it added 10 achievements to Halo: Reach. Some are easy like "stick the flag carrier" but some like "be the last surviving human" yeah it sounds easy but only if your lucky enough to play on Condemned in Infection.

Some achievements are specific,, if it says "Anniversary: blah blah blah" then it can only be achieved on an anniversary map and vice-versa with defiant.

I also recommend you play the anniversary play list (duh) and the Premium battle playlist.

As a last notice you can play infection on anniversary maps in Anniversary FFA or if your lucky Living Dead
Does the custom match achievement boosting method from the older map pack still work?

User Image

MikeHellaJordan

Conservative Voter

Legion of Valor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:42 pm
Maikeru Yorudan III
Legion of Valor

Does the custom match achievement boosting method from the older map pack still work?

User Image

No that was originally a mistake but soon after (5 minutes after the achievements were out) Bungie.net was filling with the topic. It was a dumb mistake that is now fixed. You have to get them in matchmaking now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:43 pm
Legion of Valor
Maikeru Yorudan III
Legion of Valor

User Image

No that was originally a mistake but soon after (5 minutes after the achievements were out) Bungie.net was filling with the topic. It was a dumb mistake that is now fixed. You have to get them in matchmaking now.
Damn I was hoping for some easy achievements.

User Image

MikeHellaJordan

Conservative Voter

Legion of Valor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:48 pm
Maikeru Yorudan III
Legion of Valor
Maikeru Yorudan III
Legion of Valor

User Image

User Image

These achievements are actually challenging, some are hard to get and some are hard to get because of the specific maps.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:51 pm
Legion of Valor
Maikeru Yorudan III
Legion of Valor
Maikeru Yorudan III
Legion of Valor

User Image

User Image

These achievements are actually challenging, some are hard to get and some are hard to get because of the specific maps.
The map ones are annoying because you always get the group of asshats that pick exactly what you don't want to pick. Is your gamertag still A Grey Wolf? because im an xbox.

User Image

MikeHellaJordan

Conservative Voter

Legion of Valor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:36 pm
Yeah it is, also i know what you mean.  
Halo 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items