Submit

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:29 pm
Although this one's more of a traffic stop gone wrong. While my heart goes out to the family of the two killed, I'm thankful that it's not another killing spree.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/08/justice/virginia-tech-incident/index.html  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:02 pm
*is going to wait for the shitstorm of anti-gun comments that will be flooding ED very soon*  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 pm
So Requiem posted this on Facebook. I was going to post it here but it looks like this is where he found it. Anyway like I told him on facebook the sequel is never as good as the original.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're all gonna need this now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:22 pm
When I first read the news on Yahoo a few hours ago, I went 's**t, here we go again!'

I'm still more angry about the welfare mother who shot her two kids and killed herself in a Texas welfare office. Seems while she didn't have enough money for food, she was able to obtain a pistol and give her daughter a smart phone which she used to update her Facebook account while the situation was going on!

I'm just not going to read the news anymore. It just makes me ill.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 am
Floyd
When I first read the news on Yahoo a few hours ago, I went 's**t, here we go again!'

I'm still more angry about the welfare mother who shot her two kids and killed herself in a Texas welfare office. Seems while she didn't have enough money for food, she was able to obtain a pistol and give her daughter a smart phone which she used to update her Facebook account while the situation was going on!

I'm just not going to read the news anymore. It just makes me ill.
I could make a joke about ammo being cheaper than food and a handgun being cheaper than rent, but I've exceeded my "jokes about horrible things" limit for the month.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games