Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Fail

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:04 pm
I am pretty sure I failed my math class. Things just don't get much better than this. At first I super sad and stuff, but now I am just pissed. At my self and at the ******** stupid college I go to. They can't even remember my name and they expect me to remember something for months while they cram more and more crap into my brain and then tell me I can't even use notes. burning_eyes In the words of Milton from Office Space I set the building on fire. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 pm
Awwww... sad Some university classes / professors just aren't fair. I had one professor, for my study abroad program, and he would never return my e-mails. I even called his home phone and he would never answer or return my calls. And it was for a study abroad course!! I was going to another country and didn't know what the hell I was supposed to do!! Out of all of my professors, he was the one who should have always been there to answer my questions, because they were important ones... I ended up just e-mailing two of my previous professors and the student who worked in the study abroad office...

Maybe if you did really fail, you can take the course with a different professor next time... (if that's the problem)  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:31 am
Queequeg89
Awwww... sad Some university classes / professors just aren't fair. I had one professor, for my study abroad program, and he would never return my e-mails. I even called his home phone and he would never answer or return my calls. And it was for a study abroad course!! I was going to another country and didn't know what the hell I was supposed to do!! Out of all of my professors, he was the one who should have always been there to answer my questions, because they were important ones... I ended up just e-mailing two of my previous professors and the student who worked in the study abroad office...

Maybe if you did really fail, you can take the course with a different professor next time... (if that's the problem)
In your case I would have found the guy and hurt him....badly. In my case the whole college is the problem. All of the math classes are like that. Or they let you use notes until the final and then they are like ok 50 questions (30 to 35 more than usual) no notes no calculator. Ugh I hate this college and I am stuck here. Tis not fair I tell you! Idiots get full grants to go to really universities and I am stuck here. I hell. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:16 pm
sad Well... I guess you could just try to cheat... Sometimes you've got to.  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

sapiosexuaI

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:21 am
Isn't that how college usually is? ;P  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 pm
sapiosexuaI
Isn't that how college usually is? ;P
No. Great Basin College of Nevada is a fail of a college. If that is even what you want to call it.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces