A Plea for Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:48 am
I'm absolutely depserate here, and I feel a bit over my head. I have some friend who are in physical danger, and although they're taking all of the appropriate steps to protect themselves, I have reasonable cause to fear that they still aren't safe.

Allow me to explain. My friends live in residence at our university, all on one floor together. Three memebers of our varsity football team stole property from the floor, with one predominantly incharge (they lifted a VCR and 37 inch TV from the communal lounge, and one student's personal DVD player). The TV was returned when threats were made about going to the RCMP and pressing charges. They went to the police, regadless, and since no one on the floor actually witnessed the thefts, there was nothing they could do. So the floor instead turned to the university's discipinary process.

They waited a semester before there was a hearing, all the while enduring threats of physical violence, not only from the individual they were trying to charge, but from the entire football team. The hearing took place, and the player in question was given a slap on the wrist; a total of $200 in fines for stealing the DVD player and for the threats, and he wasn't touched for the VCR or TV. The intimidation continued, even though the player was on the brink of being banned from residence.

Last night, the player who started the problem was up on my friends' floor, trying to call out one of the boys there; telling him to come off campus so he could "kick the s**t" out of him. The guy refused, screamed abuse for abuse back at this player, and the player left. My best friend was standing in the floormate's door way when the football player comes back with three thug team mates. They were at least 6'3", and 300 lbs of muscle by my friend's estimate; all the same size as his very large father, and all three of them wanted a piece of his floormate. While he's trying to hold two of them off, his other floormates try to tell the other to leave. One young man was literally picked up and thrown down the hall. There were few that there was not at least one punch thrown at before the four players left.

They are reporting the incident to local law enforcement today. The university has no one in place until Monday to begin to deal with the ring leader, and again they're back to square one. This student will again most likely be protected by the institution because of his status as a second rate football player. Until they make a decision, he is at large in their residence, and free to bring his thug team mates back in for round two.

So, understandably, I'm very frigtened not only for my friends, but for all of the 40 young men who live on this floor. Please, if any of you are willing and/or able, any energy or spell work you can raise to keep them safe, to ensure that justice, for once in this whole sordid affair, would be very much appreciated. I'm only one little Wiccan, simultaniously trying to protect 40 people and take on an establishment, and I can't do it alone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:37 am
As much as part of me wants to ask the Morrigan to help with this, I don't think it's the right path...

Hmm, in terms of deities, how does Danu sound? Unless you don't get along with her, I'd gladly ask her to help you out.

And I'd advise you to weave a witch ladder. It's an excellent tool to go into a trance state, and the ladder keeps the properties after as well.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:51 am
Nihilistic Seraph
As much as part of me wants to ask the Morrigan to help with this, I don't think it's the right path...

Hmm, in terms of deities, how does Danu sound? Unless you don't get along with her, I'd gladly ask her to help you out.

And I'd advise you to weave a witch ladder. It's an excellent tool to go into a trance state, and the ladder keeps the properties after as well.

I have no problems with Danu; I get along very well with the Celtic pantheon, and thank you so much. 3nodding

I'll have to find out what a witch ladder is, but it sounds like an excellent idea for something to do tonight after work.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:09 am
Using physical forces, when the player comes a'knockin', call the police immediately, but do not tell the player that you have. He should have the common sense, being in college, what reprecussions his actions will have. Also, if you can find a camera, still or recording, use it. That way, you won't have more than heresay.

Do say prayers to all of your patrons, just as if you were to go to a big, loving, caring family to help. It will not matter if they are not specifically designated for protection: they may use their own skills/proterties to help if you are truly in need.

Many blessings to you, of course. heart  

Jameta
Captain

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:43 am
Jameta
Using physical forces, when the player comes a'knockin', call the police immediately, but do not tell the player that you have. He should have the common sense, being in college, what reprecussions his actions will have. Also, if you can find a camera, still or recording, use it. That way, you won't have more than heresay.

Do say prayers to all of your patrons, just as if you were to go to a big, loving, caring family to help. It will not matter if they are not specifically designated for protection: they may use their own skills/proterties to help if you are truly in need.

Many blessings to you, of course. heart

Thanks Jameta. The boys have the physical side of things taken care of, I'm just trying to get them a spiritual boost to help them along.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:34 am
Ok. biggrin It's good to cover all bases. 3nodding Be sure to remind them, though, to not engage in any more verbal assaults, as then they are also at risk for liability. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:56 am
Witch ladders are very easy to make. Pretty much, take yarn of three colours (white, black, and red). You braid them together, all the while focusing your intent into the ladder. Not only are you sending out the energy while making it (you can slip into a trance so easily it's not funny), but you can wear it as well as a bracelet or something to keep the energies working.

Just take a length of about three feet for each, tie it at the top and start braiding. If you screw up, just undo what you messed up and continue.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:22 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Witch ladders are very easy to make. Pretty much, take yarn of three colours (white, black, and red). You braid them together, all the while focusing your intent into the ladder. Not only are you sending out the energy while making it (you can slip into a trance so easily it's not funny), but you can wear it as well as a bracelet or something to keep the energies working.

Just take a length of about three feet for each, tie it at the top and start braiding. If you screw up, just undo what you messed up and continue.

I've come across another method for it which only requires one piece of yarn or string and a series of knots to be be tied in a certain order; really basic cord magic. As yarn is not something I have in abundance, I may try this one.  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:15 pm
I'll say a prayer before I go to bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:14 am
Gypsy Blue
Nihilistic Seraph

I've come across another method for it which only requires one piece of yarn or string and a series of knots to be be tied in a certain order; really basic cord magic. As yarn is not something I have in abundance, I may try this one.
Cool ^.^ Best of luck.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas