Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Role Playing
Nintendo OCs Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be a...
  Custom Made Character
  Original Nintendo Character
View Results

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 pm
Bump-ity Bump Bump! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:20 pm
meep12345

I could tell that you're going to RP alot whee  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 pm
lanced90
meep12345

You really think so? cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:07 pm
meep12345
lanced90
meep12345

You really think so? cat_sweatdrop

Yes biggrin  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:20 pm
You all seem very.. relaxed, in the term of RP. Good thing I'm here to kick it up a notch.

Name: Markus Frost.
Nickname: Mark.
Weapons: He has the ability to manipulate Ice. He cannot control water, but he may freeze it. He can conjure Ice out of the air.
Love Interest: None.
Biography: Markus has lived a sheltered life for almost all of his life. He had been blessed with Mana, and his father trained him in the arts of ice, or "Glacialus." He lived in Iredain Castle, until it was attacked by the Red Wings. His father gave his life to protect Markus. Markus has now fled, and lives alone in the forests near the mountains.
Game Series: Final Fantasy.
Final Smash: Ultima Glacialus. Markus creates a large Glacier for him to stand upon. He then proceeds to launch dozens of large Ice stalagmites at the foe, as well as sending ground-based Ice Shockwaves at them. He then freezes the opponent, dashes towards them, and shatters the ice they are in, damaging the opponent very badly, and almost incapacitating them, if they weren't already. Markus uses all of his energy in this attack, and often faints after using it. (SO DESCRIPTIVE ON THE FS.)
Picture: I shall draw one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:29 pm
Please make an OC here, so I can start one of my RPs! 3nodding  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

randomperson213

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 pm
Name :Dyllon
Nickname:N/A
Weapons :Dagger, Sword, Shield, Crossbow ( which he only uses when his target is too far for his bow ), Bow and Arrows
Love Interest :N/A
Biography : Dyllon grew up as an orphan, no one would take him in and the only way to survive was to steal. He lived on his own for 6 years until he was found by a group of people who were impressed of his skills and took him in to be trained. The people were apart of an organization that rebelled against the king because they said that he had destroyed every one of the members home. Dyllon had trained with them for years 11 years but on his 17 birthday had found out that he was the kings son and the king didn't destroy all of the most of the members homes years ago the organization attacked the king for power. The members saw him so they ran and attacked
so Dyllon ran away. Ever since then the organization has been chasing him while he is trying to get to his father.
Final Smash : Sword Combat  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:26 pm
Name: Cedric palazzo
Nickname: Eric
Weapons: bostaff and shuriken
Love interest: n/a
Bio: grew up up in a large town with many shops. After Kefka brought fame to his name the town nearly executed him considering him the son of the devil. He ran out of town to a small, intellectual gathering place. He was raised and helped run the various events there. He was widely accepted in this place for his knowledge. In his spare time he protected his home from giant birds and Dabbled in animal companionship.
Final smash: frantic bashing (launches bostaff in the air and stars shine on enemies Eric proceeds to deliver quick blows to nearby adversaries follow by an explosion)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:36 am
Yay! Moar people! about 5 more people to start an RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:58 pm
lanced90
Yay! Moar people! about 5 more people to start an RP.

most excellent news. huzzah. [i felt like old english speaking today]  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

xXElemental_OverlordXx

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:26 pm
Name: Elemento
Nickname: N/A
Weapons: The elements of Water/Ice, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Electricity
Love Interest: N/A
Biography: I was once a normal guy, until one day when I agreed to a top secret military experiment. They were trying out their latest version of Super Soldier serum. It was supposed to give me the ability of telekinesis. When I woke up after passing out from the intense pain, they placed a bowl of water in front of me and told me to move it. I couldn't move the bowl, but I could move the water. The scientists were astounded and confused. For some reason, they asked me to freeze it. Somehow I did. They had discovered a way for soldiers to control elements. Unfortunately they had lost the data map for the serum and I was the only test subject. Before they could extract some of the serum from my DNA. I had escaped. I went up into the mountains to practice my new skills. I had discovered I could control fire, electricity, earth(rocks) and metal as well. Now I run for my life, fighting off the military, no matter what new trick they throw at me. I'm still trying to figure out how they keep finding me...
Game series: N/A
Final Smash: Elemental Barrage (It begins by drenching the enemy in water and then freezing the water, thus trapping them. Then I rip iron ore out of the ground, spin it repeatedly and smash it around them, thus creating shards of ice that dig into the opponents skin, and damage done by iron as well. After that, I launch fireballs that repeatedly burn the enemy, and then fire rises from the ground, making them a bonfire. Then I break six shards of ice and stab them into the ground around the enemy. Finally, I summon a large lightning bolt that hits the enemy dead on the top of the scalp and shocks the enemy down all the way to the bottom of their feet. It bounces off of the ice shards and repeatedly shocks the enemy 20 times. For the last move, I rip two large boulders out of the earth and smash them down onto the enemy repeatedly. By the time its over, the enemy is either dead or too weak to fight.)
Picture: N/A
-ORIGINAL CHARACTER-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 pm
Name: Kelly
Nickname: N/A
Weapons: Sword, magic
Biography: Kelly is the demoness, created by Demise and Ghirahim, but she prefers to think of it in the form "birth", even though it wouldn't be possible for males to give birth anyway. When she was little she stayed with Ghirahim in different temples wherever he went and claimed basically as his home, and she'd run around like it was a jumpy play land. At the age of 10 she went above the surface to SkyLoft and lived there, though visiting the surface every so often without anyone noticing. She befriended Zelda, Link and everyone of SkyLoft, basically tricking them into thinking she was really on their side. When Link goes on the quest to save Zelda she goes to the surface alongside her father and lord to revive Demise but also kill Link.
Game Series: Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword
Final Smash: Red chain of diamonds: Basically what the ability does is she can summon magic diamonds and form it into a sharp chain that's poisoned and only effects the one caught in it, and she is able to squeeze the person to death.
Picture: User Image  

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
Duckington Noot generated a random number between 1 and 9999 ... 7453!

Duckington Noot

Hygienic Exhibitionist

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 am
Name:Braig

Nickname:Silent knight

Weapons: dual wield swords (Oblivion and Night Crest swords)

Love Interest: Nature, peace, freedom, gaming, adventuring

Biography: Braig grew up in a town call Radiant Garden. Born as an Angel of Darkness, Braig was treated like an outcast through his rough childhood without love, joy, friends and respect. As he became the age of 16 he left his home and every piece of him behind with no regret, thus living in the wilderness survivng on what little food he could find. While walking and thinking to himself about his past, he stumbles across an old shack. Braig and his curiousness led him inside to find its a blacksmith's shop. The Blacksmith walks in behind him with no sound suprising Braig with a great big "What your name kid?". Braig and the blacksmith quickly became friends knowing every single detail about one another. On the day of his 17th birthday he recieved two unique swords forged by a master swords man who only use titanium steel and certain amounts of meteorites that fell years ago. Braig gladly accepted them and went out on adventures by himself finding stuff, collecting treasure, and discovering lots of new and interesting places.3 months after he turned 18 he came home to where he and his friend lived to only find him lying on the floor with everything a mess and blood every where. wtih the last breathes he could make the blacksmith told him that a group of bandits robbed the shop and it was time Braig left his new home and never returned only so he could train in the ways of a true master swords man and so he could control his emotions.A little while after turning 19 he trained and searched for towns/people in trouble to help and for the bandits that killed his only best friend, thus given the new name 'Silent Knight'.

Game Series:The Legend of Zelda

Final Smash:Omni-cross slash
Picture:n/a  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:48 pm
Name: Alex Simmons
Nickname: Al
Weapons: Shield
Love Interest: No one... Yet
Biography: Alex is a normal boy that lives with his mother and father in Ohio. But one day His parents were in a terrible car accident. His mother survived but his father did not. His mother had told him that his Father had left him something in his will. It was a simple round Metal Shield. There were words engraved on the shield. Those words were: The power to Protect. He took those Words to heart and began training using the shield. He had found out that the shield was made of Rare Metal found only in the World of Magic. The Shield itself had Magical properties. It was able to endure any attack and would always come back to Alex when he wanted it to. One day he received a letter from one of his Father's old friends. Apparently he was the Dean of a school in Japan called Mahora. He was given a chance to come and learn at the school. He accepted and headed to Japan with his head held high, And his Shield ready to protect.
Game Series: N/A
Final Smash: Hyper Charge: Alex's Shield along with him is covered in a Aura and he charges full speed at his opponent with his shield, barraging the enemy with hits. It can block projectiles & laser beams without losing power or speed

Picture: User Image  

Yamiju

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

SkyeChanNeko

Timid Star

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:26 pm
Name: Marilyn Kaleigh
Nickname: "Mary" and "Female Reaper"
Weapons: Scythe, dark powers
Biography: Marilyn lived a normal life as a child with hair of a beautiful golden color. She went to school, had friends and enjoyed the care of her parents. However, once she graduated from high school, a terrible accident occurred. The accident pretty much killed her, but someone brought her back to life. The person who saved her gave her powers and a scythe, but it turned her hair black.
Game Series: N/A
Final Smash: Dark Tomb of Misery (Marilyn unravels a dark energy orb and entraps the victim inside. When inside the victim's energy is drained, which causes their energy to be half as it was before. Then at the end Marilyn strikes the orb and it bursts, leaving the victim slightly injured.)
Picture:
User Image

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas