Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:10 pm
Mokuba walked up and cleaned the glass from his brothers hair being careful enough not to get cut himself. Though he didnt mind if he did or not, it wouldnt be that bad, just a few scrapes. Then a maid rushed out with a first aid kit, Mokuba then cleaned his brothers hands then bandaging them up, " There..thats better.. now well head to Kame and talk to Yugi, you guys do what you have to do. " he explained smiling at Seto.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:34 am
Seto wasn't sure how that maid had survived and immediately resolved to give her a promotion into something else for dedication even through an attack.
"How did you do that?" He asked.
"I play a lot of Resident Evil, watch a lot of movies... I know zombies when I see them." She replied.
"Oh..." Seto was unconvinced but left anyway for the Kame.
"What happened to you? Kaiba-kun, are you okay?" Yugi ushered him in even though Seto really wanted to get moving.
"Look, Yugi, I need you to take care of my brother for a while. He'll explain. I'm going to the university, so I can't stay." Seto said, James, his mother and Mokuba stepping around him.
"Um... okay, but what happened?" Yugi cocked his head at Seto, looking very cute while doing so.
"I told you Mokuba will explain. I don't have time for this." Seto said, leaving.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:05 am

((I forgot about the roleplayO-o Whats happening in it Fyerluna? Could you refresh my memory?))

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff