Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[JRP] A Pirate's Life for Me (Attention Buffy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:46 pm
Azazel was joining the pirates! it was exciting. There were so many males to flirt with, so much work to do, and so many things to learn! They were just her kind of people. Steal what you want, fight if you have to, and get tail on your time off. She'd already seen a couple males that she had her eye on for recreational activities. She wasn't sure what they were going to have her do to prove herself worthy of a crew yet, but she couldn't wait to find out.

The read and black leopardess had no doubts that she could do anything that was asked of her to prove herself worthy of one of the crews. And of course, the fact that at least one captain had already been eyeing her didn't hurt matters. She at least had made a good impression on her appearance so far. Then again, how could she not? She was always well groomed and beautiful, not to mention being sassy and snarky. She was, if you asked her, quite perfect.

Azazel stopped and sat gracefully in front of the male standing in her path now. It would either be an interesting meeting or a fun time, or both. One never knew what to expect when pirates were involved. She purred playfully. "Gooood, morning, sir! Have you gotten any good 'booty' lately?" She had so gone there. She wanted to see if the male could keep a straight face at that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:58 am
Teech was not the type for games. Call him old fashioned, but he believed in a job well done, and his job was far from good hard work. He was always looking for ways to keep himself learning. He had learned the best ways to flirt to steal what you wanted, as well as how do hurt and where to hurt, to get what you wanted when flirting didn't do the trick. He was smart, that was for sure. He had been on the same page with his sister Joya when the Pirate Prince had been announced. Though word had it, that once Adaeze got knocked up.. There would be a new, pure, pirate prince. He could only hope that they would be stronger than Syrio.

He looked at the voice, unamused by the joke for the most part as he arched his eyebrow. He was a stick in the mud to say the least, but he still was the type to be unpredictable.

"Mmm. Indeed not." He said, with a nod to her. Though he had witnessed the younger males being adorned with the pirate garb, he was excited to earn his first. He was going raiding with father later, and it was going to end up with him being named captain. He could feel it. Father knew he was strong, but he would even sell father downt he river if he felt it would benefit him.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 pm
Azazel looked up at the male with a small chuckle. "Can't amuse everyone. I am a bit new around here... I was looking to join a crew, do you know any Captains looking for any new crew members right now?" One did not gain knowledge by keeping silent. Maybe the male would even be a captain himself, though she wasn't sure he'd be a very friendly one from the looks of it. Then again, she wasn't that friendly if it suited her either.

She had a feeling she was going to fit in rather well. She just had to find out how to impress a Captain, and which Captains could be impressed. She wanted to go out stealing and 'wenching' (males too) and drinking her little heart out. She wasn't one for the staying and raising cubs crap. She was sure she'd earn her place soon enough, but her paws itched to get started sooner rather than later. She wondered if this male would be up for fun at some point too.

Leave it to her to be watching for males to have fun with while still keeping herself more important tasks. It was in her nature to keep an eye out for fun no matter what, and yet always have her mind on business while having fun. This was her pride for sure. Lust, theft, and maybe some backstabbing if necessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 pm
Her voice was almost like velvet, and for a moment he wondered what kind of corsair she would make. Though when she asked about captains, he had a feeling she had no desires in being a corsair. Drat. Oh well, there were a few crew members that you would be lucky to have and they were females. He wasn't against having females as crewmembers, not really. Though he wouldn't lie and say that he liked having them around. It was probably why he liked Corsairs so much. He left them behind whenever they went searching the lands.

"I might. Thar be a good few cap'n's in these lands. Though only a few be lookin' to add to thar ranks." He started, looking the leopardess over. Normally he was a lioness kinda guy, but she was pretty enough.

"And then, thar be me. I be a captain as well. Or I will be. Soon as the Pirate King decides to allow me to be."

Pirato was taking his damn sweet time announcing new captains, and it was starting to wear on the adult males nerves.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 am
Azazel smiled rather coyly. "Since you are going to be a captain soon, what would it take for a leopardess like myself to prove her worth to be on your crew? I am sure having a crew picked out before being named would benefit you when you are named captain." She did not state any ifs of the male being named captain, to avoid offending him and because she could see no reason why the male would not get named. He seemed the right sort from what she could tell.

"I would hate to see you lose more time for not having a crew when you have already had to wait so long to be named a captain." Her voice was indeed like velvet as she spoke to the lion. She was a firm believer in bribing in any way shape or form to get what she wanted. It was much easier to bribe when one used a pleasant tone and agreeable manner. If she could get on this male's good side and into his crew, then she would be one of the first members of his crew. This was likely to get her a marginal favor over time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:53 pm
He liked the way she spoke. He couldn't put his paw on just -why- but he did. He twitched an ear, and snorted a bit.
"You are smart. I will give you that." He admitted, but he didn't smile. Instead he looked out at the ocean and it was like something had entranced him for a moment. After a few seconds, he blinked and looked back at her. He always seemed to get lost in the ocean it seemed.

"It would take you proving to me that you aren't some girl that will run crying at the sign of a fight." He responded. He was being honest, he had no interest in truly feminine pirates. They always were a letdown, regardless of how easy they were to bed.

"What makes you special? What is it about you that I would need on my crew? I may not want to waste time, but a crew isn't something to take lightly." He said, his tone still firm.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:44 pm
Azazel watched the male and chuckled a little at the compliment he gave her. The way he got lost in the ocean was interesting to her and she would have to learn more about that later. For now there was still the mission at paw. "Run crying from a fight? Why would I? If one must fight, even if they know they will lose, it is best to take the claws to the face than in the back." The idea of claws to the back, made Azazel think of a coward. Yes she was pretty and she was proud of her looks, but she would rather have them accented by scars to the face than marked as a coward.

"I work hard, I know when to keep my mouth shut and follow orders and when it is fine to make suggestions. I don't get distracted from my task by pretty babbles and faces when my task does not include either one. I am smart, I am strong for my size, and what I do not have in strength compared to a bigger feline, I make up for in speed and cunning. Why would you NOT want me on your crew?" The question was a challenge. Let him find a reason to not want her and she would find a way to counter it. It was something she was sure she could do no matter what reason he came up with.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:17 am
Truthfully those were all traits that he wanted in a crew. But it wasn't that he wanted it. He expected it. So the most she got was an eyebrow arch and a deep sigh. He was silent for a moment before he snorted.

Casting a final look at her he nodded.
"I shall keep you in mind. You'd do well to make sure you told me the truth about yourself.. I'm not my father you know." Though the last sentence was almost a threat without threatening her. He wasn't his father, who would accept loyalty above all else. No. Teech wanted obedience.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:42 am
The leopardess could tell she had at least made a good impression on the lion. Perhaps it would not get her into his crew, but then again, perhaps it would. If it did not get her into his crew, perhaps it would get her some fun with him later. That would be a nice trade off anyway. Males could be hard to read at times. Then again so could females. She smirked to herself and waited for the male to finish speaking. This was a very interesting conversation at least.

"If I expected you to be your father, I'd go try to get on his crew instead of yours. No point going for a copy of someone else as a captain." She smiles at the lion. "I am telling you the truth about me. Let me know when you get to be a captain, and if you want a strong leopardess on that crew. In the mean time, I think I will go catch a turtle or two to make myself a hat." The most amusing part of the comment was the fact that she was serious and turtles were considered lucky to catch in this pride.  
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games