Reply Adult Furries Guild
Draw Pad for Xmas.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medicinal Hugs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:31 am
I've been considering getting a gift for myself (Cause I'm so awesome) and I wanted a draw pad. But I've never used/owned one before, so I wanted to know if you guys know which I should get. Something simple and preferably cheap.

~Medic

Ps I have a PC.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:40 pm
PC user here too. High five for computers that are personal! heart

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_1?rh=n:172282,n:!493964,n:541966,n:172456,n:172493,n:16034531&bbn=172493&ie=UTF8&qid=1324243949&rnid=172493

Best bet if you want a cheap new one is Amazon, especially for the free shipping on certain ones.

Just be sure to read the reviews and if a lot of them say "it never worked" or "stopped working", then compare it to others and consider going to a higher price. Since these things are expensive to begin with, it's hard finding a cheap one.

Other than that, can't help you much if you want to buy one in a store. Then you're looking at the most popular ones most likely. I haven't looked at one in years so I don't know... If you're curious, I have a wacom that's kinda middle of the road. Not too small, but not big either. Measuring diagonally (TV measurements?), it's about 10". The only problems I've had are updating the drivers since it's a bit old and no longer supported as much by wacom. razz  

Garek Maxwell

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 am
I would look into wacom. They are the best of the best and have tablets on the cheaper side for those looking to dabble all the way up to high end professional ones. Even there lower end ones are very nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:57 am
Draw Pad?

You mean a tablet, you should invest in a wacom tablet... there is no better brand. I've had mine for years, if you've never tried it, get a small bamboo, they're cheaper, I wouldn't get a big one unless you're a professional who can afford it.  

Yumitoko II

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items