Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
Sol grinned as the rest of his siblings slept soundly. It was time to look around the pride and see more of the pride. His tour he had of the pride with the entertainer Ajani was okay, but he really wanted to see more. Plus he might be able to get some of those shiny trinkets. If he had those treasure on him he would look stronger and more amazing than he already looked.

As he left the den he moved silently and looked around to see if the coast was clear. He didn't want anyone to spot him while he looking around, especially if he was going to get treasure. If an adult caught him he would get in trouble. For some reason they didn't seem to think he could take care of himself. He rolled his eyes at the thought.

He walked away from the den and noticed the sun coming up. It wouldn't be too long someone to realize he was up. Usually he would prank his siblings to wake them up, like yell fire when there was none. It was usually the only way he could think of to wake them up.

Day Dreamer427

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:59 pm

User Image

Lava had woken up early as usual, she was a light sleeper. Her parents told her that you can never trust anyone and to always be on your toes. Sometimes her father and her would do secret training missions. Her mom taught her how to use others for her own use. He mother was an entertainer she was able to work her way up to Geisha and her father was Head Merchant. She walked in with the High Class, she quite enjoyed the increase in cubs it meant more playmates for her.

Lava was currently jumping around from the boulders surrounding the area, she was working on her stealth and endurance skills. She wanted to be an fighter or maybe an assassin like Kata. She wasn't sure yet, her mom said she would succeed in anything withing the pride because of her determination.

Lavanta perched herself on one of the highest boulders she could find around her, it over looked a good majority of the pride lands. She scanned the area like she has seen many others do. A dark blur caught her attention. The purple cheetah made her way back down the boulders toward the figure. When she got close enough she realized it was another cub, she was shocked to see another early morning riser. She used her amateur stealth tactics to try and sneak up on the unsuspecting cub.

She positioned her self on a boulder above where he was, waiting for the perfect moment to leap. She was like an older cheetah watching her prey. She got low and leaped toward the cub, "AHHHHHH!!!!" She hollered , laughing a bit as she tackled the cub to the ground.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:51 pm
Sol noticed the cub coming at him, but it was to late. He fell to the ground as she tackled him. He wasn't sure what was going on. Was it normal in this pride to attack each other? If so he didn't get the word. If Mister Ajani was not telling him everything he was going to be mad.

He looked up at the cub and noticed that she was a female cub. Great not only was he being beaten up, he was being beaten up by a female. His siblings would get a kick out of that. They would probably die of laughter. Sol should be the strongest in the family, well except for their father but he didn't really count. He hoped that his family wouldn't hear about this though. He knew he wouldn't tell and he was sure that the other cub wouldn't even know who to tell so he should be safe.

"Get off get off get off!" he cried, doing his best to push her away. Once he was able to get up he brushed himself off. "Miss Cub, where I come from we don't just tackle adorable little cubs." He said, talking about himself. "We fight real like. WIth um, dignity. Yea dignity." He added, remembering someone in the pride using that word.

He puffed his chest. "I would not have been tackled by you if it was a real fight and real fights are the only ones that matter." He said with a grin. His words were a bigger relief to himself than anything. Under normal circumstances he would never lose to a girl, but he lost because it was a surprise attack so it didn't matter.

Day Dreamer427

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Lava rolled off the whiny cub. "Well aren't you just whiny." What a wimp she thought, definitely not familiar with the pride. Or he was a runt or just weak. "Well news flash i don't care where you came from your here now." She laughed almost menacingly. In this pride they fight, trick and manipulate others for a living; he definitely wasn't from the pride. Her and her siblings always played and manipulated others for fun, her father was head merchant, her mother an entertain who now was a Geisha and the female she looked up to Kata who was an assassin. It was they way of the pride.

Her laughter continued. "You. Take me down. HAHAHAHA! FOOLISHNESS!" She laughed so hard it hurt her sides. What an oaf, was he really so insecure he had to lie to himself. "In a real fight there are no rules and no do-overs. You would have been killed a me, a girl, just deal with it and stop being whiny." She huffed was a bit angered at him; males and females were equal and he had to accept that a girl could beat him. After all her mother both would beat her father Physically and mentally at times but her father did win sometimes too.

"But if a do-over is what the weakling wants then i'd be glad to do it for you." She said circling him carefully.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:16 pm
"I'm not whiny!" Sol said defensively. He hated being called names, especially by a girl cub. Didn't she know how to be polite? "At least I am not a brat head." He said sticking his tongue out. Coming here was trouble, he now realized. He wished he was back with his mommy. He would never admit to that of course, but it was the truth. Though if he never came to this pride he wouldn't see all the treasure it had.

"I can take you down," He circled around her, as if measuring her up. He wouldn't lose again, not to a girl. If his brothers found out he would be humiliated. It was his goal to someday be a fighter and starting off his career losing to a girl wasn't a good way to start it. "This will be a real fight than. Whoever wins i the cub champion." He decided. "And if I win you can not call me names anymore."

He stopped and looked her in the eyes. For the first time he noticed her cute light eyes. If she wasn't so mean he would probably have a crush on her. Luckily he was above such things. Crushes were for sissies and he wasn't a sissy. Far from it in fact.

"Wanna have any rules to the fight?" he asked. In some real fights he knew there were some rules. Like no kicking dirt in the face. Here he guessed that anything went, he just wanted to make sure. He thought that maybe she would want a handy cap for being a girl.

Day Dreamer427

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Lavanta snorted, this cub was still whining thats all she heard from him. Such an outsider, he obviously was probably raised with a male as head of the den or a mother who could fight for herself. Lava came from a family with both parent with different styles of fighting. Her father taught her how to be evasive and her mother taught her agility. They both taught her that brute strength wasnt neccessary to won in a fight. "First off call me whatever you like because your opinion is unimportant to me." She smirk walking over to him.

"Second you can have your title it is also unimportant to me." She chuckled a little, maybe if he wasnt so whiny then she would actually consider him a challenge. "Third there are no rules in a real fight, dummy." She hissed as she said it again, this cub wasnt getting that through his head, if they were in the rogue lands he would have been killed.

She let an innocent glace escape her, and gave a sweet smile. She was just going to have to show him the hard way, girls and boys were equal. She quickly raised her paw hitting him across the face without warning. "Oh i guess i forgot to say go." Se said looking at him with a sinister expression.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces