Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
When will the anime follow the manga again?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlayerX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:30 pm
ok the anime has had way too many filler episodes, and hasnt followed the manga in a while. When will it start up from the manga again..because the episodes right now are kinda boring...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:00 pm
From the release of Episode 172, it will be seven more weeks, and then the timejump will occur! ^^  

Akikuro

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:49 pm
you say it like it's not gonna take a long time stare seven weeks? that's like more than two months away  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:47 pm
Eh... 7 more weeks isn't the worst thing in the world. It's getting closer one day at a time, and you'll find that if you just don't think about it, the wait will seem to go by a bit faster.  

Inwit

abrachasyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:02 pm
Does anyone know if they will be showing kakashi gaiden?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:22 pm
Hobo44
Eh... 7 more weeks isn't the worst thing in the world. It's getting closer one day at a time, and you'll find that if you just don't think about it, the wait will seem to go by a bit faster.

yup 3nodding  

Lhunari

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:02 pm
yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:26 pm
The more Naruto, the better. I wouldn't be complaining. :[
I don't want the series to end short.

Syndactyly

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:18 am
while i do agree with the more naruto the batter comment, i would like to see some more story line and not the 4 episode variety. i wanna see some more epic battles that give me goose bumps jsut from thinking baout it, not the runs after watching it.

If they were to end the series after the whole sasuke thing or whatever arc they are in the story line now, then it would be ok with me, because i know that if they wanted to pick it up again it would be no problem at all because the characters are very well made and variant enough. The distance fan fiction would go is almost unimaginable. so far, the naruto universe is almost as expansive as the star wars universe. it will be a while until they run out of ideas.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:01 pm
if your sick of the filler then watch another anime while there on just like I do! I've got into Bleach recently and can recommend that as another kick a** anime to watch alongside Naruto  

Kit_Kid

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff