Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:51 pm
Players Involved:
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:52 pm
Lilika had been louging for sometime now lazily flicking her tail back and forth starting dreamily out into the swamp. The cause of her daze being her newly found mate, he was perfect in her eyes. She was alone for now as Bedoier had gone off to be with his adopted son to do male-ish things. Which was alright, Lilika understood the need for male-bonding time. As time passed around her as she lazed about her eye-lids lowered in boredom and her mouth formed into a frown. " I really need to find other females to chat with and not mope about." Her eyes narrowed in deep thought and absently used her paw to move a stone around in the water. Her lilac gaze caught in wonder as she watched those in the water move about with grace, gliding around.

Xenia had left Usafi'tukufu Lands for yet another quest/ mission from her Queen. She had been traveling for sometime now and she wasn't one to complain much but seriously...her paws were killing her something fierce. Just thinking about trying to find yet another flower for medicine made her claws shoot out and scrape the ground in frustration. A sigh escaped her before she could hold it in and she looked around some more. " Hold can this be difficult?" She muttered out crankily with a quick slash of her tail. "It's a swampie for gods sake! The smell alone should let me know if I'm close or not."

Watching the fish swim for sometime quickly got boring as well and she found her interest switch to another thought that had been in her head for a while now. She wanted to settle down and start a family...she hoped Bedioer felt the same way now and it wasn't just her feelings. She had been in that sort of relationship before and it did not end well for her anyways. She shook off those thoughts and laughed outloud when a fish jumped out of the water and tickled her nose, whether it was accidently or on purpose it didn't bother Lilika.

Xenia opened her mouth as she scent the air and she almost jerked her head backwards at the strong smell of rotted fish or plant. She shook her head and gave herself a quick shake as if that would get her sences inorder. Looking around with a stonic appearance she noted the differences of her home and the swamplands she was currently entering. She was in lion territory so she needed to be quick, silent, and alert.

Lilika was just about to get up and wander back to her home to clean up when suddenly a down shift of air brought in the scent of a feline... She frowned and scented the air again. "Leopard?" She spoke softly, looking around slightly paranoid and becoming afraid she tried to come up with a plan to get away without gaining attention. Fighting was not her strong point at all and she did not want to get into a life or death situation when she had something to live for now. She backed up slowly and cautiously when suddenly a ruffish femine voice spoke behind her.
" Well lookie here, a lone lion-ness."

Xenia thought she would be able to get in and out of here no problem but of course sometimes things don't go as planned and these were one of those times. A lioness. She had found one by her lonesome, a very bright lioness that stood out in these dark surroundings. " Well lookie here, a lone lion-ness." Xenia spoke all cocky-like and swagger. She nearly broke out in laughter as she caused the other female to jump high in the air and whirl around. She watched as the other female's purple eyes widen in silent horror. Xenia almost wanted to shout 'boo' but she wasn't that evil... okay she could be but now wasn't the time as she was on a mission. Puffing out her chest with an aura of importance she spoke out her next words clearly. " Inhabitant of the Swamp Lands. I, Xenia, send greetings from my Leopard Usafi'tukufu Tribe and I come here today in hopes that there is a herb known as water-willow also known as Decodon verticillatus. Can you help me on my quest?" Purple eyes narrowed as she awaited the answer.

Frightened and a little unsure of what was happening Lilika stayed silent for a few minutes after the other female, Xenia, spoke. "Uh..." Lilika stiffened her body and tried to lower her fur she had to act like the huntress she was and not some cub. She had to let the other know that she, Lilika, was no coward. "Wa-water willow? That is a few miles from where we are currently, it is a powerful medicine. Also, you have some nerve coming here leopardess of the Usafi'tukufu Tribe without a formal peace offering. I, Lilika, have the right to banish you without your herb." Purple eyes narrowed as she stared at the others purple eyes.

' Great more walking.' Xenia thought before tuning into the other females words. "Whoa, calm down there little lion." An amused snort almost escaped her as she saw the lioness bristle from the 'little' comment. Xenia's nose flared in anger before it melted away to sarcasm. " My apologies Lilika of the Swampies, but the gift I was to bring you got lost with these leathery-teethy creatures I had to battle in the waters."

Lilika felt her eyebrow raise as the other spoke of alligators. " Whoa, you survived an encounter with the alligators. They are a mean folk who hate to be interrupted or bugged...or they generally hate all." New respect gleamed in her eyes as she took in the others scruffy appearance and after a few moments of deciding she spoke. " Come, follow me and I will take you to this plant. But we must hurry and then you leave here as quickly as you came. Are we in agreement?" She waited for Xenia to nod before she spun around to walk at a fast trot. " It shouldn't take long." Lilika spoke over her shoulder somehow knowing the other was following.

Xenia listened and nodded her head in agreement before quickly sitting up to follow the nimble lioness. It took a few moments to get the area and, as if luck were with them, they made it without interruptions or hastle. She watched as Lilika plucked the herb from the ground and dropped it a few steps away from Xenia. " Thank you for your help, we of the leopard clan are in your debt." She spoke the words solemnly almost having to force the words out it was almost painful to be indebted to another. She bowed formly and the picked up the herb before taking off the same way she had come.

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas