Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 pm
He did have a point, and it was sad to hear he was so uncertain about his love reciprocating.. but she couldn't speak for the other lioness. Nyayo wanted to say it was hard to imagine she wouldn't love someone like him in return but she didn't want to make things worse if this was what he wanted.

But then he said I guess.

"Stop guessing," she said again, this time more firmly, "If you want to work through this, I will help you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 pm
Katua smiled sadly, but it wasn't as bad as it had been in the beginning. "I'm staying," he said. "I made my decision, its just been hard not to question it. Perhaps I should find a stronger line of work, something to throw myself into instead of just hunting."

"Thanks, Nyayo." He couldn't help but use her 'common' name...but he said it affectionately.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:44 pm
"The change could do you some good," she said thoughtfully, , immediately trying to review who she knew and what she knew about them and their jobs. There were a lot of hunters, they wouldn't miss him.. but she wasn't sure what would suit him best.

"Did you want to walk with me?" she asked, taking a step closer, "I wouldn't mind having some company."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:04 pm
"Oh....sure." He hadn't really expected to go anywhere, but he didn't have any reason not to. "I've certainly got the time to spend company with you. Thanks."

He wasn't sure where they were going to go, but he was glad for the temporary change of pace.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out