Queen_Zimika
Funny_hamster
Queen_Zimika
Funny_hamster
I'd like to express how sorry i am, for not being able to get on often, and posting on here even less often than i'm on. i get busy and distracted, and when i'm on i usually only stay on for a little bit. because i use other's pc's. but
when i get a computer i swear to be on her more.
and again i'm sorry.
Also. Happy happy holidays to you Zimi. and everyone else. <3 sorry i'm not so active. i'm as bad with my guilds as i was in gym class in high school.
Happy Holidays to you too! heart Don't worry to much about it ^_^ I understand your situation and it is getting harder and hared for people to get on gaia. I mean the holiday event is just crawling along it should be done by now.

well i feel like i dont have nearly as much fun as i used to. mostly because everyone is illiterate and 13 and no one rp in chatterbox or anything anymore. it's sad. it used to be hard to post somewhere and not get a response. but now its hard to recieve a response even posting Three times in the same spot.
Same problem here...or they flame the crap out of me. Gaia is in a bad place right now I think.

yesma'am i agree. but off i go again. <3