8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:21 pm
Bampot
Garek Maxwell
Bampot
She'll also be prevented from getting any kind of reproductive cancer and her chances of getting breast cancer will decrease.

I had no idea dogs could get the same kinds of cancers humans can get. eek

Also Guardian Wolf 117, the puppies look like they may be husky breeds too, so that increases their worth potentially if you ever needed to give them up for some reason. They're adorable regardless. heart

Yep. They can get prostate cancer as well, but neutering doesn't prevent it, of course. It does decrease the chances.

I agree that they look like purebreds, but it's hard to tell when they're that young. Are you going to keep them or sale them, Guardian Wolf 117? I love the brown one!

I am keeping them, regardless of how much their worth. (Or my parents wishes...)

Okay, so the gray one is Mist. The brown one is Little Bear, and the black one is Helix.

Mist is calm, and Little Bear is your average puppy, but Helix, like his name suggests, is very hyper.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 pm
Oooh, a pets thread? Time for me to talk about my babies!

User Image

This is Max, my slightly neurotic little mixed breed dog. I've been told he looks like a bunch of different dogs: chihuahua, papillon, schipperke, aussie, and so on and so forth. No idea what mix he really is so I just call him a Heinz 57.

User Image
This is my baby. His name is Felix. My family got him when he was about a year old, and he's been super attached to me ever since. Unfortunately, he's the one who's health is deteriorating. crying

User Image
Lastly, this is Aden. He's a Siamese/Tabby mix. Big boy, a bit cross eyed. Not terribly bright but he's adorable.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:50 pm
Cute babies! I think Max looks most like a Papillon. Some vets do DNA test if you ever have money to spare. They're pretty interesting, but the results take forever to get.

Aww, poor Felix. My kitty from home, Salem, is getting there in age as well. He's 15 and mom says it's going to be his last winter. I keep yelling at her to let him in, but she's ignorant and there's nothing I can do from a distance but nag. But for a declawed (also a product of my mother's ignorance) outside cat, he's live a long, long life. It just makes me sad that he could have 5 more years easily if she would just take care of him properly. At least he's fixed, unlike her other tom, which is also outside. I can't stand that. She keeps saying she's going to, but keeps putting it off. Considering she doesn't get him vaccinated either, he's probably going to die of disease. It makes me sad. She's so serious about taking good care of dogs and rants on people who leave there dogs out or don't fix them etc, but does this to her cats. In her defense, David (the younger cat who's intact) was a stray who just showed up. But even with that excuse, I've urged her that she should bring him to the shelter (the local is a no-kill) so he could at least be fixed, get his shots, and be safe, but she wont. When I go to visit, I'm bringing him to the vet myself. It's not very expensive where I'm from, since it's a very small community.

Sorry, rant. It's just frustrating.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Bampot
Cute babies! I think Max looks most like a Papillon. Some vets do DNA test if you ever have money to spare. They're pretty interesting, but the results take forever to get.

Yes, I know. I just don't have the money to spare on something like that. It's not like it matters much to me what he is.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm
shoki_de_nai
Bampot

Yes, I know. I just don't have the money to spare on something like that. It's not like it matters much to me what he is.

Same, I was just saying if you were the kind of person who had money to throw around, like some do. Stuff like that doesn't matter to me either. I don't really see it necessary unless you have a new puppy and you want an idea of what their health and personalty might be in the future. Some breeds are more susceptible to some things than others, so I can understand that. But otherwise, I think it's just for fun. Although, I kind of question them. Last test I entered was a Chihuahua. They had a list of other possible breeds that may be in her ancestry. Boston Terrier. Okay, makes sense. Yorkie. Yeah, go on. Great Dane. What? Seriously, it was on there. The dog was 10 lbs. I lol'd.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:07 pm
Yes I have a pet but not 83 of them. sweatdrop  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:13 pm
Psycho Lee
Yes I have a pet but not 83 of them. sweatdrop

You don't want to be on the news as the crazy old cat man? Think of the publicity! surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:13 am
I hav 2 cats and 1 gave birth to 4 kittens!^^  

Henrey Von Wolf

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out