Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Eclipse of Worlds

Back to Guilds

A PMD Guild like you've never seen before with a missions system and storyline to meet every RPers needs! 

Tags: Pokemon, Mystery, Dungeon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply OOC Forum
Im new and I don't know what to do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruuke-chan

Heart Giver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:03 am
Ok im a artist and I was invited here , but I love to rp also so I did the rp partner thing which I got the 7...i think anyways it was a steel type now what?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:41 am
And that's okay!

Anyways, when you roll for a partner you're supposed to have a captain in mind. The captain can be any pokemon in their first stage (baby pokemon are considered first stage) and of any type. Your partner has to be any first stage of the type you roll. No legendaries allowed, obviously~

Once you have your two pokemon, go to the team database subforum and make a team profile for them. After that, you're good to go... you can do anything you want. It's a roleplay, after all. Mission and bounties are a good place to start (check the general exchange subforum for the lists) or you can leave an open prompt somewhere for someone to reply to.  

Cysic X
Vice Captain

Ruuke-chan

Heart Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:41 am
Cysic X
And that's okay!

Anyways, when you roll for a partner you're supposed to have a captain in mind. The captain can be any pokemon in their first stage (baby pokemon are considered first stage) and of any type. Your partner has to be any first stage of the type you roll. No legendaries allowed, obviously~

Once you have your two pokemon, go to the team database subforum and make a team profile for them. After that, you're good to go... you can do anything you want. It's a roleplay, after all. Mission and bounties are a good place to start (check the general exchange subforum for the lists) or you can leave an open prompt somewhere for someone to reply to.

like for example for a leader a shiny male vulpix and for a partner Aron ?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:45 am
Yes that's quite a good example.
Although, your characters can have edited appearances like for example your Aron could be pink and your Vulpix could be blue and have antlers and etc.
But that's what you want.
If you want your Vulpix to be a normal Shiny then it could be a normal Shiny and if you want your Aron to be a normal Aron then so be it.

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ruuke-chan

Heart Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:59 am
Black_Blood Cat
Yes that's quite a good example.
Although, your characters can have edited appearances like for example your Aron could be pink and your Vulpix could be blue and have antlers and etc.
But that's what you want.
If you want your Vulpix to be a normal Shiny then it could be a normal Shiny and if you want your Aron to be a normal Aron then so be it.

well i think about using my Shiny Ninetails / Vulpix named Raiyu who wears a mask on the side of his head and also wear these purple beads  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 pm
That would be fine, although they would have to start as a Vulpix. As I said earlier, your first two pokemon must be first stage... You would have to evolve them later on.

If that's how you want to design your pokemon, then go for it! Just remember that while you have as much personal freedom as you desire to design your pokemon, if you make something really silly or "out there" the characters will react appropriately in the roleplay. wink  

Cysic X
Vice Captain

Ruuke-chan

Heart Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 pm
Cysic X
That would be fine, although they would have to start as a Vulpix. As I said earlier, your first two pokemon must be first stage... You would have to evolve them later on.

If that's how you want to design your pokemon, then go for it! Just remember that while you have as much personal freedom as you desire to design your pokemon, if you make something really silly or "out there" the characters will react appropriately in the roleplay. wink

ok one more question , is there a person who makes custom sprites ?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 pm
A lot of us are accomplished, semi-accomplished or simply just dabbling artists. While there's no dedicated "custom spriter" or anything, a lot of us are capable of making sprites to differing degrees. New colours are easy, as are minor details. Adding accessories can get a bit difficult and only a fwe of us are willing to create new poses entirely, but some of us are.

You can ask for help here and someone will probably be happy to help you. Just make sure to be grateful!  

Cysic X
Vice Captain

OOC Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces