Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Role Playing
Pokemon OC Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:13 pm
DayraSilvermist
lanced90
DayraSilvermist
lanced90
DayraSilvermist
lanced90

Ehhh. Ok, levels don't even matter in my RPs xp

well they would if anyone was going to battle. but i see your point.

Well only for evolutions and moves they are. Level limit can be 60? eek

Okay I'll edit in a minute.... But my Hydreigon had to be lvl 64 to actually be in its current state...

No, wait! It can be any level as long as not lvl 100

Okay that seems fair.

Ok. emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 am
no one goes in the rp's anymore wonder why rolleyes  

datman100

epicjm777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:15 pm
Appearance : : my hair is long shaggy white, my eyes color is scarlet amber, i always wear a Black Leather Trench coat, a black tee, Black skinny jeans, all black chucks, and black glasses.
Trainer Name : Novang
Hometown/Region : Blackthorn city/ Johto
Goals : so many goals to Be Pokemon Master, to be Dragon Master, to play on concerts with my pokemon playing at the PokeMusic festival Gengar's epicenter.
Hobbies : play guitar, hang with my pokemon, hangout with friends, travel, and write.
Your Team : Electivire, Venusaur, Typhlosion, Swampert, Snorlax, Dragonite.
Pokemon Info: : my 1st pokemon was Typhlosion when i got him as a cyndaquil from Professor elm at the age of 10. Typhlosion is my bro i've been always loyal to him, and we've been best friends since i was 10. Electivire was an elekid when i met him he was a solitary, but curious pokemon that always pondered, i caught him when i was 10 but around my early journey over johto. Electivire behaves like a philosopher always pondering about life. Venusaur was a bulbasaur when i met him in a deep forest in Kanto. Venusaur is a calm pokemon, always listening, laying on the grass, and enjoys eating in a calm manner. I met Dragonite when she was a dratini after i got back home to Blackthorn city from my kanto journey. i befriended dratini quickly, and we enjoyed each others company until i left for hoenn, and dratini decided to be caught by me so i caught her. Dragonite enjoys cuddling with me. i met Swampert when he was a mudkip by a lake near Lilycove city. Mudkip was extremely hyperactive and kept attacking random pokemon so i caught him and gave him a lesson on being friends. Swampert now behaves for battle, and he is as well hyperactive when it comes to food, and everything he does. I caught snorlax when he was a munchlax up in the mountains back when i got to johto from hoenn. when he was a munchlax, he enjoyed eating, and kept on eating, so i decided to give him fatty berry shakes so he didn't have to eat everything. Now as a snorlax, he mostly sleeps, and eats when we hangout.
Biography : I was born and raised in Blackthorn city. I always lived with pokemon and my family. we were all trainers lived to do so many things and achieve our dreams. my father hangs out at home training dragon pokemon, and my mother works as a chef in a tiny restaurant with her pokemon. my sister hangs out with my pokemon at home & goes to school. I left home when i was 10 to be a Pokemon trainer so i participated 1st for the silver conference to beat the Johto League. I gained 8 badges, and got to the top 8 on the silver conference. I travelled to Kanto as well, and i gained 9 badges by challenging many gyms, i got to the top 8 in the Indigo conference. i travelled to Hoenn, challenged 8 gyms and got to the top 8 again. i went to sinnoh gained 8 badges, and got to the top 16, it was quite a disappointment. recently, i've been training around Johto, sightseeing, and focusing to enter the champion's league.

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff