Reply Adult Furries Guild
Your Christmas Haul - What holidays are all about, right? :P

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 pm
I recall a thread like this being made last year or the year before. I thought it was fun and enjoyable. Plus, everyone likes talking about gifts! And it may encourage participation from our new crowds. xp

Anyway, post what you got this year! Don't be shy, coal is a valuable commodity now after all thanks to limited resources. You hold on to those lumps and pretty soon you'll be sitting on a naughty gold mine! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:40 pm
Just to get it started because, hey, I started the darn thread!

I got a white suit jacket cheap on ebay from South Korea! I can finally look like the 80s never ended! heart

Since I had a job this year with money saved up, I also bought myself super cheap games on steam which include: Fate of the World Complete (super hard environmental game), Space Channel 5 pt2 (doesn't work though evil ), Hearts of Iron III complete, Bastion, Magicka, Supreme Ruler Cold War, Grand Ages Rome, Recettear an Item Shops Tale, a sprite pack for Europa Universalis III, and technically Skyrim but that was from my brother again. Seems like a looot of games to buy, but most were around $5-$10 each. Pays to save money for sales. heart

Actually still waiting on a package to ship from amazon after a shipping debacle from one of their carriers screwing it up juuust before Christmas, but they ended up fulfilling the order again. Most of the package is for family members though. xp
Just a tip for anyone though, avoid OnTrac. My brother's even had them toss packages over our gate with no rain protection... Both of us would rather they just kept it at a nearby shipping center and had us come to them. stare  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:22 pm
I got a chair for my computer desk so I can stop using a bar stool, a copy of Super Mario 3DLand, Ocarina of Time for the 3DS and my friend's six year old made me a mirror with a decorated frame.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:56 pm
I got Monster Hunter Felyne slippers and a Felyne phone/key-chain charm. An owl hat, a Pikachu hat, a penguin hat, and a Slytherin hat. Penguin PJs. Some fuzzy socks. A kettle, so I can finally have my tea and hot chocolate again! And a Regular Show t-shirt.

This was the first year with my fiance's family and they all give actual gifts. Whereas, my family always just gave money and gift cards. So it was fun to have some stuff to unwrap and actually shop for people who want to unwrap things.  

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

Sadinda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 am
Iiii got...

a new mattress, a snow leopard purring plush, alpinestar dirt bike boots, dirt bike gloves (and buying myself a jersey/pants and goggles to go with), gear back for said gear, elbow guards, a present from me to me was a crock pot, mixing bowls, mixing spoons, measuring cups, kitchen towels, new headset and gaming mouse and another present I got myself was a partial suit :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 am
I got a rock....

Seriously though I got a gift card from my Dad worth $5 (the old stingy fart), a tool set from my girlfriends dad, a couple video games that I'd never head of before from my friend, a shirt and a $20 gift card to Gamestop from my girlfriend. So a slightly better haul than last year ^.^  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 am
I didn't get much, but I got a new headset, controller, and Saints Row the Third. I got a gold pocket watch (It's OLD, but works surprisingly well...)

And I should be getting a bunch of stuff in the mail... from reletives who are too busy to take a trip up here to Alaska.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games