Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 pm
*bumps up*

^^ I'm also looking for just some regular rps, too. O: Since most of these characters are very under-played. x3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 pm
I shall put up an rp then for us~ <3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 pm
Are any of the other offers still interested? ;3; Cause I'm still looking for Areia and Njozi. c:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:32 am
For Areia! {If you're still looking >.>}

Sumai is a bit of an extrovert. He revels in the company of others and enjoys experiencing new things. Optimistic and upbeat, not too many things can dampen his mood on most days.

Whenever he is feeling sad or unhappy, he tries not to let it show or affect anyone around him, but he cannot help but show his heart and he tends to spiral down in whirl of negativity. When others are unhappy, he will do his best to cheer them up or make the situation better any way he can. He has a bit of a dark past, but he tries not to show it most times.

Sumai would be willing to fling and go, fling and stay to raise cubs, or fling and have some or all cubs dumped on him lol. He's up for pretty much anything  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 am
User Image --- click for larger image.
This is Zuri and he originally lived in the Kuroi'Nera Pride but now spends his time in the Rogue Lands now. He is a bit of a brash character but not evil in such a way that welcomes pointless murder. Think "gangster-ish" or if you have seen Fushigi Yuugi the character Tasuki is the image of Zuri.

I wouldn't mind him having a fling with your striped girl (im sorry i dont know her name ^^; ) please let me know either way! Oh! I have to let you know. I have finals and school assignments coming up soon so I may or may not be fast with responding.

AIM: syfylover (or taraleighmarsters@hotmail.com)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 pm
Luls, haven't seen this thread in awhile. |D

@ Boudai: Iiiii'd be up for it. o: I was planning on having Areia just fling with one of my other male cheetahs, then dump the cubs in a Colony, but I could go for this too. xD She's not that much of a mother, but we could discuss everything if you want. c: Feel free to PM me or snag me on AIM~ ^^

@ Tara: Lumi (the striped girl) has actually been snatched up for another plot. D: I can still offer some rp with her, though. ;3;

Polette
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm
Polette
@ Tara: Lumi (the striped girl) has actually been snatched up for another plot. D: I can still offer some rp with her, though. ;3;

Oh bummer!
Alright, I wouldnt mind some rp in future 3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas