Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 am
User ImageThe small cub was happily romping around in the grass with his brothers and sisters. On his brother's heels, he leapt at him in an attempt to tackle him, but he somehow only managed to crash face first into the ground.

At the sound of their laughter, he huffs in annoyance at their father once more. If there was nothing that Obayana was more sure of, it was that his father had put a curse on him. Shaking it off, he continued to play, only to tople himself and one of his sisters over in a heap at another attempt.

Irritated now, he storms off and begins to walk away from his home. Why had father decided to be so cruel to him? What would he do? It would be stuck with him for his whole life, and how could he get away from something like a name?

Finally looking up, he realized that he didn't know where he was. Even at the possibility of being lost, Obayana kept calm. Sitting down where he was, he looked around trying to make out any familiar parts of the landscape. He couldn't be too far after all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image

Her brothers were roaming again. AGAIN. At least her twin wasn't that bad. He let her lean on him and speak only to him.. and even helped finish her sentences, especially dealing with her other set of twin brothers. She tried her little hardest to help them. Get them to stop pissing off mother, but did they listen? Nope. She sighed, she would have to go looking for them again. As her twin slept, she crept out, just like her brothers did and went forth to go find them. After a few hours, she stopped and plastered herself on top of a rock. Lifting her head just barely to see if anyone was out there...

Then movement happened..

"Yejian?" She called his name, her voice so meek when she did but so strong all at once. "Yitian ?" Jumping down the rock and slowly trotting towards the shadow she had seen through the brush.. She wasn't oblivious, just sheltered over the dangers that could lurk, if it were a hungry hyena- well she would have met her end with trying to find her brothers.

"Hellooo~ Your getting in trouble~" Said with a pouty tone..

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:46 pm
Obayana was at a point where he was pretty sure that he didn't know where he was. He thinks that he should probably head back before he really didn't know where he was. However, he really didn't feel like being with his siblings at the moment, and his father was at home, so he didn't want to go there because Obayana was still upset with him. So, he continued to travel through the grass, seeing where he would end up. He liked the sight of the clouds during the day time, they reminded him of the small white critters that he saw sometimes scurrying about, fur making them look exactly like cotton balls.

He suddenly stopped when he heard a voice nearby. It sounds like the voice of a girl, but it definitely wasn't either of his sisters, he knew how their voices sounded. Then, he heard the sound of whoever the voice belonged to coming toward him. Now, Obayana was automatically anxious about who was heading his way because he knew that he wouldn't be able to fight them if they meant him any kind of harm.

When the voice was near, he whipped around and stared into the grass as menacingly as he could. Maybe he shouldn't have gone so far from his family. Even though they irritated him, they still cared for and protected him. Obayana never considered the fact that voice was very young and likely belonged to another cub like him. Tense, he waited for his potentially impending doom, so he was surprised to see another cheetah his age appear from the tall blades.

"Uhh.....hi."

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 pm

"Yejian" Knowing full well it was probably him- the most of all the trouble makers. But when she pushed the blades aside- it was another cub.. And she drew back her head slightly.. Almost even cute like as she was caught off guard. "Woah.." Her voice had drooped and exaggerated the 'uhh' part. "Your definately not one of my brothers.." Shaking her head, then slowly took some steps towards him. Lifting herself up to smell him, close and mostly around his neck and face.. He was def not from around here neither. Mom made SURE of that.

"Hi~~~ ( stupid looking blushing face )........Where from you come..Your name what?" All kinds of stumbling over her words.. But then realized how defensive he looked and she frowned. "Im not gunna attack you. Your not my brother. Thankfully." Sighing softly... looking at the ground then back at him in almost a shy manner. "I- Never met anyone outside my family.. " Rubbing her arm. "So where did you come from?"

Boudaihobbit
Would like to finish XD; and looked at the link in my thread and like OH SHIZ, Let me reply <3 Sorry for SUPER late tag here ;;;

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:00 pm
Obayana relaxed considerably once he completely took in his "opponent". Although he was still cautious given his terrible luck, he didn't want to get in trouble with anyone. He approached the new cub slowly and sniffed her as well before saying, "My name's Obayana."

"My family lives over there!," he said, indicating with his nose the general direction he'd come from. He'd nearly forgotten what had brought him wandering there in the first place.

"My sisters and brothers were making fun of me, so I went exploring by myself," the dark orange cub said proudly, thinking that it had been a great idea to sneak off.

"What's your name? Are you looking for your sisters and brothers?"

Chi Sohma
Super late tag! sweatdrop

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas