Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Shadow People? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Lucid Dreaming dangerous?
  Yes
  No
View Results

HorsesOfTheNight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:28 pm
MaeveAisling
Vlad T
Im curious what article you read that linked the 3.
I've had all 3 experiences, lucid dreaming, shadow people, and OBE, but never connected in anyway. I'm actually not sure what shadow people would have to do with the other two.

gonk It's so tricky to lucid dream without waking up.

I agree with calith that many encounters with shadow people sound like they are all out of the corner of ones eye scenarios, but I've had some times where I have seen them right in front of me.

I've read that others had them right in front of them. Did anything happen? Can you also tell me what happened in your three experiences? Do you have any tips for me to lucid dream without waking up?

It might be something you have to figure out on your own. Everyone is different. I don't have problems staying asleep during lucid dreaming. Also, I don't really plan on having a lucid dream most of the time. It just kind of happens.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:48 am
MaeveAisling
Vlad T
Im curious what article you read that linked the 3.
I've had all 3 experiences, lucid dreaming, shadow people, and OBE, but never connected in anyway. I'm actually not sure what shadow people would have to do with the other two.

gonk It's so tricky to lucid dream without waking up.

I agree with calith that many encounters with shadow people sound like they are all out of the corner of ones eye scenarios, but I've had some times where I have seen them right in front of me.

I've read that others had them right in front of them. Did anything happen? Can you also tell me what happened in your three experiences? Do you have any tips for me to lucid dream without waking up?

hmm, I know there are ways to practice so it's easier to lucid dream, mental exorcises of some kind, but I don't quiet recall what they are.
My only problem with lucid dreaming is my mind naturally goes to dark places (net really sure why) so the dream starts getting really scary on me if I realize I'm dreaming, I just don't seem to have control like some people do in dreams.

My out of body experience happened when I was a really little kid, I got pulled down by a rip pool at the beach. I wasn't able to get up in time to breath so my vision went dark and suddenly I was a few yards away, still under water but not struggling at all, watching my body sink. It's very likely that was caused by a lack of oxygen to my brain, causing me to hallucinate before my whole system shut down. Then there was an extremely bright white light, I then opened my eyes to find paramedics around me. The light is from a phenomenon where light burns the retina of the eye if you wake up from being unconscious. It was a very bizarre experience, and didn't know what had happened medically until I was an adult.

There have been several times where I have seen shadow people. It's my personal opinion that shadow people are just another form of ghosts. I believe this because I also believe my house to be haunted by a single man, I know who he is, and I have seen who I believe is the same person in apparition and shadow form. On a sunny day i was in my back yard and I saw a shadow person walking along the wall maybe 4 feet in front of me, I quickly followed him, and when he turned the corner he was suddenly gone. Another time I was in a room with light on and I looked out the door across a 2 1/2 - 3 yard hall into another room with the door open, and a man's head and shoulders leaned out from a chair and desk to look back at me, then he went back out of view. The lights were off in that room, and there is only one door in. So I ran over to the room and flipped the switch on, the room was empty.
Last year, I had just gotten comfortable laying down on my sofa, and I looked up to see on the other end of the sofa (where the arm is) a shadow person was standing there, looking pretty damn menacing, as he stared back. It scared the heck out of me, and I jumped off the sofa, he vanished.

I don't know if this counts as shadow people, but I have also seen shadow 'creatures'. Myself and several others often see a 1 foot tall creature walking at the top of a small set of stairs, usually during the day, but sometimes at night too. It's all black and has dimension like shadow people. I have also seen it in my kitchen. I have a cat, but she isn't allowed inside unless it's the kitchen, and when I look directly at it- well, its not cat o.0
Then when I see it in the kitchen sometimes I'm even holding my cat while I see it. One time I thought I heard it growl even.  

Vlad T

Dapper Cultist

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games