Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:54 am
Basically an open invitation to all your Stormborn. I have these for offerings:

User Image
Nyuki is Brynja's "daughter". She's a quiet, friendly little song-bird and frankly everyone and their mother makes her nervous, LOL. So she tends to do what she's told and keep to herself. She is open to anything but flings with cubs.

User Image
Generally quiet and charming, no-nonsense priestess who is rumored to possess dark arts that steal souls. LOL.

User Image
Possibly the most annoying Tazira spawn. He is hard-headed and doesn't know when to stop talking. You either put up with it, or you put him down to make him stop. LOL.

User Image
The forest ghost and mother to Askel's cousin, Ombra. She is generally a happy and playful lioness, but with the recent thralldom of her son Erskine, she is grief stricken and if she isn't doing something and looking sad, then she's crying. Maybe her wailing spooks the little ones.

User Image
Ombra is quiet and cunning and likes to play dangerous games and get into trouble. She's probably taken a trip past the edge of the forest once or twice for the thrill of it. Is a prolific tree-climber and likes old tales.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:48 am
wooga Paes
Thalion
wooga paes

Hey! I know that she's not listed, but I would love to plot with Kimaji! I think it would be adorable/ironic if she met with and possibly befriended Maji's son! They're re-establishing their old pride. My boy would adore her XD He's obsessed with learning.

User Image
Info here.
so sorry for my slowness, but I'd love this! Kimaji needs more action anyways : D

Win! ;; Did you want to do a guild rp?  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:29 pm
Unf, Hibi, I'd be happy to RP with your stormborn once I have less open RPs to make me feel guilty about : D

And yes, Thal!

this needs cleaning, and I need to reply to/start RPs, but in case anyone feels like plotting, bumping it up!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:24 am
User Image

Lucky break might make pretty and quick footed babies with one of your boys? She's not been RPed much yet so it wouldn't be insta-babies.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:29 am
Ho-ho Makono breeding! I'd be up for it : D Bodemeister has one RP over Rohan... which puts him at an impressive one complete RP. But still. So I'd suggest him. xD But I can work on getting Rohan enough RPs, too.

I'm hoping to get Bodemeister and Rohan's "owner" sometime, dos Lucky Break have one?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 am
Not yet, and I've got nothing plotted for her owner wise. I just assume she's got an NPC owner for now.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas