Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Can you believe it?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cookieb9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:00 am
Can you beleive all this stupid shiz about juggalos being arrested?!? It's getting to the point where I'm about to give it up. Some one needs to convince me otherwise cuz I'm givin up!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 pm
come on we a family! give me a WHOOP WHOOP!!!  

SIR-ELADOOG

2,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Phoenix Michal Gusta

Shadowy Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 am
The ******** responsible for the "Juggalo's are a gang" crap isn't really the government. it all started with the formation of a group of b***h a** hatemongers who you can learn about on their dumdass site, Yes i speak of the assholes from Juggalo Holocaust. Those mother ******** fake a** bitches gave all of us Juggalo's bad names. to top that they ******** around and raped, beat and killed a few Lo's and lette's all over the place. The entire time they did that they mimicked us.
These fagot a** bastards still do their s**t and if anyone can weed them out and somehow get the government to look at them and not us, i'm damn sure that the government will lay off, considering when the fake a** cunts get arrested the "Juggalo gang" crap will slowly die off as most of us prefer to chill and do mild mother ******** s**t.
Anyways, if ya want to give it up, go on, but remember, you just turned your back on one of the best things in all of our lives, the Fam.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:01 pm
Thx Mich Gusta it couldnt have been said better!  

SIR-ELADOOG

2,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cookieb9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:41 pm
All i know is tomorrow me and a few other fam are getting "talked to" by the police so im freaking terrified. Any advice?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 am
cookieb9
Can you beleive all this stupid shiz about juggalos being arrested?!? It's getting to the point where I'm about to give it up. Some one needs to convince me otherwise cuz I'm givin up!

No one can convince you to run with the hatchet because being a Juggalo comes from what's in your heart. I have mad love and respect for all my Juggalo family, I know this is me. I'm damn proud to call myself a Juggalo and no way in hell would I ever let someone make me doubt being who I am. If you gotta have someone to convince you and tell you who you are, you need to take a step back and ask yourself if this is you. If it is then ******** 'em all hold your hatchet high and don't give a ******** and just keep doin what you do.

All this bullshit isn't just from these JH bitches, its also because of these new Juggalos who think its just cool to call themself Juggalos and all they hear is kill, murder, kill, drugs and think you gotta go to every show, be tatted up and wear nothing but but psychopathic s**t, then they go out and do stupid s**t while reppin the ******** outta psy AND THAT is what is giving us a bad name.
Old school Juggalo's need to rise up and teach these new ninja's what its about untill then they're always gonna look at us for the bad.

Don't let these dillholes get to you. Remeber its not how much merch you have, or how many shows you've been too or even how long you've been down.. its what's in your heart. If you ever see a ninja actin a fool, show them the way and if you see a ninja who needs a helping hand, reach out to them in any way you can and show the love!

~With all the clown love in the world, keep it wicked homies! Whoop Whoop!<3  

CaptainAmber

~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces