Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
Anybody Play Booty Grab?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Good day, DQ/WG, recently, I have began to play this game, and I think if anyone can vouch for this, I must say, my wallet can!

For those of you who don't, to put it in perspective, you get about 1-2K a minute, with a cap of 150k a day, it's easily one, if not the easiest, more time efficient way to earn money on Gaia.

Why I am asking this, is I recently gotten ambitious, and think if I made a BG thread here, we could share our aquarium links, and earn a lot of gold by doing so!

Of course, I don't have access to 16+ Shark Subs, but we can work around that.

So, to sum up the thread: would anyone be interested in a BG thread? I'm thinking once I have the money, I will invest in the better fish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 am
I do head on over to the aquarium forums to harvest gold every now and then. And it would be pretty cool to have a thread here. Like you, I don't have a bunch of crazy fish. And I wasn't really planning on investing in them in the future. But making more of those threads is always cool. Maybe I'd grab some better fish anyway.  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:55 pm
I play, but I usually don't stock my tank anymore. I kinda let it go... heheheh, I'm so terrible at these things.

I didn't like paying real money for fish though. That rubbed me the wrong way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:09 pm
I think I'd mostly play for Enki drops now, but I lost track of any aquarium threads.  

xDemonhornzx

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items