Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:49 am
Depawsit
JAMA - SEND HIM TO THE FIREKIN? Seriously, I have a real sweetheart of a lioness there who's looking for a mate. Soleil is a soft hearted medic, who's a bit shy and hard to get to know. Though she wouldn't be opposed to meeting Jama. I already know he's a real sweetheart himself, so perhaps they could hit something off? I believe his colors are acceptable for the Firekin.

Okay, so Jama is going through his first duel. If he wins, we can have him and Soleil meet. He'll hurt himself for some stupid reason, be kind of grumpy but trying to not take it out on the medic that's helping/healing him (Soleil)? Then we can see where it goes. Just FYI, I kind of want to give Jama more ... depth ... so I want him to be the nice guy, but he has two "families" - the one he would live everyday life with at the Firekin, and the one he would visit. In his mind, it's not so complicated. The first mate/fling he had with Mazal turned into his first love/mother of his cubs. He'd return to visit her whenever he got the chance, and maybe make more cubbins with her. He'd also be a very loving father to those cubbins, even if he is an absentee father most of the time. He'd try to make up for it. He wouldn't want to hide it from his Firekin mate, so? .....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:29 am
Dame NightFury
Depawsit
JAMA - SEND HIM TO THE FIREKIN? Seriously, I have a real sweetheart of a lioness there who's looking for a mate. Soleil is a soft hearted medic, who's a bit shy and hard to get to know. Though she wouldn't be opposed to meeting Jama. I already know he's a real sweetheart himself, so perhaps they could hit something off? I believe his colors are acceptable for the Firekin.

Okay, so Jama is going through his first duel. If he wins, we can have him and Soleil meet. He'll hurt himself for some stupid reason, be kind of grumpy but trying to not take it out on the medic that's helping/healing him (Soleil)? Then we can see where it goes. Just FYI, I kind of want to give Jama more ... depth ... so I want him to be the nice guy, but he has two "families" - the one he would live everyday life with at the Firekin, and the one he would visit. In his mind, it's not so complicated. The first mate/fling he had with Mazal turned into his first love/mother of his cubs. He'd return to visit her whenever he got the chance, and maybe make more cubbins with her. He'd also be a very loving father to those cubbins, even if he is an absentee father most of the time. He'd try to make up for it. He wouldn't want to hide it from his Firekin mate, so? .....

First off: Jalouzi RPs are OK with me. Just let me know when you'd like to start another - this time we can play as though Jalouzi is nursed back to proper health xD

Secondly: Personally I have no issues with the second family thing, as I have a lion or two of my own that play that game. Soleil really would understand if Jama told her about his cubs. She'd likely try to convince him to care for them as he would her.

The only thing I am slightly worried about is that he may want to have another litter with the other Mother later. I might be wrong, but I think the Firekin disallow flings of any kind. So you might want to look into that. If he wants to go off and fling with her, I won't have an objection so long as he doesn't abandon Soleil, or tell her! Because it would totally break her heart ;-;  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:18 pm
Depawsit
First off: Jalouzi RPs are OK with me. Just let me know when you'd like to start another - this time we can play as though Jalouzi is nursed back to proper health xD

Secondly: Personally I have no issues with the second family thing, as I have a lion or two of my own that play that game. Soleil really would understand if Jama told her about his cubs. She'd likely try to convince him to care for them as he would her.

The only thing I am slightly worried about is that he may want to have another litter with the other Mother later. I might be wrong, but I think the Firekin disallow flings of any kind. So you might want to look into that. If he wants to go off and fling with her, I won't have an objection so long as he doesn't abandon Soleil, or tell her! Because it would totally break her heart ;-;

I will look into the Firekin fling thing. If he can't have flings, he can't have flings. It's not set in stone though, so the only thing I know is that Jama and Mazal are going to be in contact. I just posted their litter in the cc thread for this month *squeals* It my first litter! xd

And I am soooo ready to start another rp between Jalouzi and Jama. I think that it would be very fun! xd (I'm all smiles tonight even though I won't be up for much longer. recently have been inexcusably exhausted.) Did you want to start it this time or did you want me to?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff