[PRP] How cute (Roz x Na'ilah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image Roz should have been doing something more important than painting himself pink with paint that would wash off in water. And yet, the male was doing just that, painting himself pink. Roz painted himself up, put leaves over his ears to make himself look like some kind of monster and went to see if he could give someone a good shock. It might not have been mature, but it certainly would be fun.

The full grown lion did things like this a lot. His one banu helped him with these kinds of pranks, the other tried to hide her amusement, and act stern about them. He knew she thought some of them at least were funny. But he also knew that Suri would NEVER admit it. The green striped lioness wanted to appear to be a proper banu afterall. Roz just loved the fact that in private she would let herself laugh and smile at his antics.

Roz crouched as he heard someone approaching. The rock he was behind would be enough cover until they got to where he wanted them. And just as the unsuspecting lion got to even with the rock, Roz sprung out, in fully painted and leaf-eared glory. "Boogadaboogadaboogada!" He didn't yell, really, just spoke loudly. It worked better for this kind of prank to not make the person go deaf.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image She had been wandering on that day...that new...warm day, to find something to do. Still a Kajira, the young female found herself utterly bored. Playing the role of the obedient child, Na'ilah-hessa had been good for so long. Yet...nothing had come of it. Nothing but her long days of wandering and agitation, just dealing with the every day life. Her pretty little words of 'yes Pad' and 'no Pad' in those tiny little gestures of hers. She was almost too...complacent. At least in her mind. She hated it. It drove her MAD. As she trotted for the watering hole, to get herself something to drink, Na'ilah had found herself rather in a state of thought.

In a state of thought, one hardly expects to be snuck up on, but even when the large...pink painted Lion jumped out, her shock was kept inside, the way it always was. She simply stared at him with beautiful green eyes, "I am sorry....was this supposed to frighten me?"

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm
Roz blinked. Well, it hadn't been as much fun as he had expected, but this banu looked a bit dead to the world. Roz took another look. Wait, she wasn't a banu he knew. Wasn't she a Kajira? She certainly didn't act all firy tempered and disobedient. It made him wonder a little. She was rather pretty, and well, that dead to the world thing she had going was rather sad. "Frighten, no, but a little shock was intended. I get the feeling you are a bit distracted, though. Is something wrong, Banu...?" He would call her by the title of banu until she corrected him.

But he also hoped she would provide her name. "I am Pad Rozmačkaný, son of Pad Nav'hain and his Banu Furaha'hini." He gave a bow and fell into step with her. "If you are headed to the water, do you mind if I join you to clean myself off? I promise I will clean off downstream from you so you do not have to drink the paint I wash off." If his body language reading was any good, he suspected if she was a Kajira, she was trying very hard to get out of that rank. It rather made Roz wonder if her father would mind giving her to him as a Banu.

She was pretty, she had to have some spirit in there if she became a Kajira, and she certainly needed to learn how to have a good time again. It might be nice to provide that for her. He was sure Lahoma would approve. Suri would wonder at his motivation, but she would not argue against it in anyway. She might even enjoy playing mother to a lost lioness too. Roz turned the idea over in his mind as he waited for the lioness to speak. He would have to see how things went.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:07 pm
Na'ilah listened to Roz, watching him with those far-too-calm green eyes. The adolescent female's tail flicked back and forth as she kept her temper in check. Then he asked her if something was wrong, "Kajira. Kajira Na'ilah-Hessa, daughter of Pad Benham and his Banu Kokojicho. It is a pleasure, Pad Rozmačkaný." Her head bowed, dark mane-tuft fluttering against her face as she let her paws press into the ground. Then, she continued headding to the water, watching the male as he asked if he could clean himself in the water....as if it were up to her. A pad had the right to do as he pleased. But she'd play her game with this Rozmačkaný. Perhaps it would pay off. Perhaps she would no longer be her father's Kajira.

Giving him her most beautiful smile, she shook her head, "Please, Pad Rozmačkaný, feel free to bathe where you like. I will take my drink when you are finished, as to not disturb you." Once they were at water's edge, Na'ilah sat slowly, watching him still. Lion-watching was just a hobby for the crafty Kajira, her mind turning a way for him to become her pad. Should she play the game of the seductress? Should she play the game of the coy? She had no idea what attracted this Pad. If he looked close enough, he could see the thought in those detached eyes as she gazed at his pink-tainted fur, "Why in the Gods' names, Pad Rozmačkaný....and please don't think me rude for this....did you decide to cover yourself in pink of all things?" She hoped it wasn't too forwards of her.

Pink....after all...wasn't frightning. IT was simply silly.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:01 pm
Roz dunked himself into the water before he answered the Kajira's question. She WAS a Kajira. It made him a bit sad to know that was true of her. He really did not see a reason to make most females Kajira. Let them find their own way outside the pride if they were not right for the pride, but to make them Kajira? It seemed... well it just did not seem right to him. So he used the dunking himself as a way to keep his tongue civil and proper in his head. One did not want to say the wrong thing and get kicked out of the pride.

"My apologizes, Kajira Na'ilah-Hessa. I meant no offense to you or your pad by the mistake of rank." He stuck his tongue out at her as he shook off water, though. "You do not have to wait for me to finish if you drink upstream from me. I am not easily disturbed... and as to the color... well, I was not really trying to scare someone to death, as much as give them a little shock. It is not funny if someone dies from being terrified. Pink makes it shocklingly silly?" Okay so he was teasing her a little. He could get away with it he was sure. One she was Kajira, and two she did not seem offended yet, so why would a little teasing get to her?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:43 am
She gave the Pad that coy smile again, ears flicking slightly as her dark flur flopped into those green eyes. Despite the smiles, her eyes seemed so distant, so calculating in the way she watched him. This was the way Na'ilah was. She let out a small laugh, licking her paw, and running it over her face, "Oh, yes, I suppose it does, Pad Rozmačkaný. Very silly indeed." Moving up to a part of water upstream of him, she bent her head and gently let her tongue lap up water, her every move elegant. The Kajira was very much the elegant sort, her very nature making her attractive to males. This Pad seemed as though he'd be good for her, though. Light-hearted, Kind of innocent....rather sweet-natured...It was a refreshing change.

Why was she thinking that? It was unlike her to think in such a way. She didn't mind that males looked at her with a lusty eye, or that most wanted her for her pelt alone. This Pad was so different... quite the change. Smiling to herself as she finished her drink, her ears twitching slightly again as she made her way downstream to sit before him again, tail wrapping around her paws, "It does make sense for it to be more for the silly side of things." Na'ilah-Hessa's tail tip gently tapped against the ground as she thought over how to get him to ask her father to make her his Banu...

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:58 am
Roz washed himself off while the female drank upstream. She seemed very nice though a little preoccupied. He was sure it was like most banus, thinking of something like what pad they would like or how not to offend. The fact that she was Kajira could not change that much in his opinion. He was still saddened by the thought of her as Kajira. It brought to mind a strong willed and large female out in the roguelands that he liked to visit. She would be Kajira here, but he would never have wanted to bring her back here to make her such. That would ruin what made her so wonderful.

Roz stepped out of the water, rather resembling a drowned rat if anyone asked him, but the paint was gone. He was back to his usual Yellow and Blue. He looked at the lioness and moved a little away from her so as not to get her wet. "Give me a moment to shake off." He was careful to pick a spot where very little if any water would hit her before shaking himself off and then returning with a bit of a spike job to his fur. He'd gotten most of the water out, but he really needed to groom. He would set to the grooming while he conversed with the female. "I tend to prefer silly... it makes it harder for others to justify killing me among other things." He grinned and winked at her.  
[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games