I hope you're hungry for some science, because we’re serving up a big hunk of data! Three of our Evolving Items have gone through some interesting developments. I think you’ll be quite surprised:

The Prince of the Sea and his men finally managed to land on the mysterious island without any more ill occurrences. They searched for clues of the prince's father until one of the men spotted a stone slab on a cliff. They rushed to the slab, only to be heartbroken by their discovery. His father's name was faintly inscribed on the stone-- they were too late. Other graves were soon discovered one after another as they walked down the flowery trail. After they mourned the loss of their captain and fellow friends, the crew returned to the ship to prepare for their journey home. The prince retired to his quarter and stared at the locket that his father had left him. There must be a reason why his father led him to this island.

"What they seek was not on the island, but underneath it..." echoed in his mind.

Gary's Island Adventure: This week, a mix of island ingenuity and grim medical misfortune. Gary makes himself a nice hat, and then contracts a mild roundworm infection. Ha ha, make sure it cooks all the way through next time, Gary!

Daughter of Snows: Sashenka has been traveling north for days, adding layers of fur as the weather gets colder and colder. One day she spots another group of travelers and is surprised to find her cousin Dima among them. He has been leading a hunting party and was on his way back to the palace. When he learns of her quest, he insists on going with her. Sashenka finds her young cousin to be brash and conceited, but cannot deny his hunting skills so she allows him to join.

Satisfied with this EI fix? I know I am! If any of these beauties catch your eye, then stop by the Cash Shop, and remember to vote for your favorites in the weekly EI poll. Have a wonderful weekend!

Get Your Evolving Items

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or grab a Cash Card from your local Target, Wal-Mart or 7-11. Outside the U.S.? Get instant Cash via PayPal!

We've also got a lovely illustration from the artists behind these items. Click the thumbnail for a full-sized version: