Just wondering. ^_^ AT = you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cnflct!

Professional Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:26 am
I can't say that Gaia has changed my wardrobe, but layering has slipped in every now and then... this could be because for the most part my avvies are always homely looking [except gottis, gotta have the gottis]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:22 pm
actually.. nope... i don't really put much effort in RL on how my clothes are toguther... does it look decent? god enough to wear... though i don't like to use every kind of clothing... like, hip-hop and rap clothing, nnor pure black clothes with Nightwish or Cradle of Filth written on them

MUSCARI

Protocol Rain

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:14 pm
oh dear, my rl fashion tastes are nothing like my avatar. I'd like them to be, but I'm in a financial crisis at the moment. When I have money, I'm going to go on a clothes buying binge =D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:48 am
Meh, I have this horrible tendency, I just grab whatever is closest things to me and put it on...  

Cor Caroli

Fyrae

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:25 am
Hmm... not really. My RL clothing is pretty simple, it's normally something like a band shirt, jeans, converse, and accessories. But I do own some gaia type items... a labcoat, a long drag. whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't have many clothes to begin with or to work with (that I actually like) so nothing has changed for me.

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I'm yours forever." ~Anonymous
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ No, you can't use my tribal images. ]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:26 pm
i actually like green and tan IRL but the funny thing is that i'm starting to see the blues and dark browns getting really popular out there - who knew Nausicaa was a RL fashion trendsetter? xp  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games