Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:53 pm
Okay this little thread is for meeting people to form a party or Aka "Crews"
Just chat and see who's on when you are and perhaps you can attain a
bond of comradeship. ^--^ I too play a lot so I am usually up of a run.

Hope to see you guys running about Zomg!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm
if anyone is up for zomg let me know ill be playing in about 20 minutes...  

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 pm
trying to organise a zomg day on january 29th Australia january 28th America i want to start from Barton town go into sewers from the sewers onto village greens from village greens to bill's ranch into deadmans pass into deadmans shadow from their to zen gardens from zen into bassken lake from bassken into bucaneer boardwalk from the boardwalk into gold beach from the beach to old aquaduct from old aquaduct into star portal from star portal into otami ruins from the ruins into the throne room from throne room to duneslam island from the island into shallow seas wich continues all the way through to the sea lab compound to take on the boss anyone that is interested please let me know on this thread so we can work out a time suitable for us all to play also i will be helping on all missions throughout zomg that day...

Note if you do not have a bloodstone necklace or a bloodstone gem you will not be able to enter deadman's shadow let me know asap and i may be able to help a bit...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:31 pm
STRANGE TECHNICIAN
trying to organise a zomg day on january 29th Australia january 28th America i want to start from Barton town go into sewers from the sewers onto village greens from village greens to bill's ranch into deadmans pass into deadmans shadow from their to zen gardens from zen into bassken lake from bassken into bucaneer boardwalk from the boardwalk into gold beach from the beach to old aquaduct from old aquaduct into star portal from star portal into otami ruins from the ruins into the throne room from throne room to duneslam island from the island into shallow seas wich continues all the way through to the sea lab compound to take on the boss anyone that is interested please let me know on this thread so we can work out a time suitable for us all to play also i will be helping on all missions throughout zomg that day...

Note if you do not have a bloodstone necklace or a bloodstone gem you will not be able to enter deadman's shadow let me know asap and i may be able to help a bit...

^--^ wow that sounds awesome I wouldn't mind going on a run. But I am only strong enough to get to golden beach.  

Lichi Kisses
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:36 pm
thats all good im always up for helping people pass their quest to obtain a higher level... biggrin  
ZOMG

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games