boy - have banu and returned
  boy - need banu and will return
  boy - not coming back
  Poll Troll
View Results

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:30 am
lol. Okay.. like everything else about Atash his life currently is phail. Half due to my occasional absences and half due to things.. completely out of my control.

Atash is STILL in the rogue lands.
His rp with Mjyd trying to get her home isn't finished yet-- waiting on Shinos for a reply on that. We were supposed to do two. Initial meeting and then him actually conceding to bringing her home with him.. I'm not sure if we finished either one. x___x;;

He's supposed to fling with Yamile (Mirage's banu) but I think we still need some more rps done for Yamile before we can go ahead with that.

Nesrin is his "in pride" banu but her owner hasn't been online in a long time so that rp also died.

The other girl he was going to supposedly bring home is also owned by someone who isn't currently around on gaia.

Soooo.. yea. XD; Atash has no active banu currently, but he's been ready to breed for a while. Oh! Also.. I've been gone for a while myself.. so I have no idea what's going on with the meta rp/contest... thing. /phailboat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 am
Neon Fly
lol. Okay.. like everything else about Atash his life currently is phail. Half due to my occasional absences and half due to things.. completely out of my control.

Atash is STILL in the rogue lands.
His rp with Mjyd trying to get her home isn't finished yet-- waiting on Shinos for a reply on that. We were supposed to do two. Initial meeting and then him actually conceding to bringing her home with him.. I'm not sure if we finished either one. x___x;;

He's supposed to fling with Yamile (Mirage's banu) but I think we still need some more rps done for Yamile before we can go ahead with that.

Nesrin is his "in pride" banu but her owner hasn't been online in a long time so that rp also died.

The other girl he was going to supposedly bring home is also owned by someone who isn't currently around on gaia.

Soooo.. yea. XD; Atash has no active banu currently, but he's been ready to breed for a while. Oh! Also.. I've been gone for a while myself.. so I have no idea what's going on with the meta rp/contest... thing. /phailboat

Ive got an rp with Fiction that will be finished this week for the breeding ... will prob do the other this week with her as well ... so we would have to finish ours or I will grab another with someone!  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 am
Wasn't going to post anything until I was fairly certain, but Jinan is pretty much spoken for, as far as a pad goes. o: At least, last I talked to the other owner. xD; I'll make sure, though, and link you to who it is if you wish?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm
Kaori_luv
Ive got an rp with Fiction that will be finished this week for the breeding ... will prob do the other this week with her as well ... so we would have to finish ours or I will grab another with someone!

Pretty sure we finished the one between Yamile and Atash, but Ozark and Yamile's rp is still open. <3 It's your post, I beliiiieeeve...

Link

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 pm
Polette
Wasn't going to post anything until I was fairly certain, but Jinan is pretty much spoken for, as far as a pad goes. o: At least, last I talked to the other owner. xD; I'll make sure, though, and link you to who it is if you wish?

Yes please link it, so we can have the image.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:15 pm
Kay, she's this guys's banu. c:

Polette
Crew

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:50 pm
Polette
Kay, she's this guys's banu. c:

Cool and he is too cute!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 am
thanks guys ^^

i know i still need to do the whole family photo but i kinda got busy ^^' and i also need to update the cub images since it seems some of them grew heart

oh and kao i believe you brought achal back a touch sooner then planed yes?  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas