Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better: Mario or Link
  Mario
  Link
View Results

faerieglamour

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:08 pm
As a Nintendo mascot ~ I will always associate Mario with Nintendo.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:02 pm
xd Mario's the mascot, but Nintendo is made up of many very strong franchises ^_^  

Edymion
Captain

Isawa Tadaka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:00 am
Edymion
Umm...because most people think Link is better xd

Seriously, though... I don't have a clue. I prefer Link, as a hero. Mario never related to me nearly as much because he was a plumber, and I've always wanted to be a doctor (nothing against all you plumbers wink you do a great job biggrin ).

Link relates to me better because I'm Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Link, and Legend of Zelda in general, fulfils my fantasy "fetish" for video games.

As a mainstay, Mario is the most recognized video game symbol of all time. As in gaming, Link is the most celebrated story-line character of all time.

Pick'n'Choose, it's hard to say wink

What about Doctor Mario?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:01 am
Jessietheswordman
i chose based on if they fight.
unless mario gets a starman Link wins

Play Smash Bros.

Link and Mario are both good characters. Neither is superior.  

Isawa Tadaka

Isawa Tadaka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:09 am
I don't really find Link hot. But he is pretty damn cool.

When it comes down to it no one can really argue unless they're talking about opinions. The official mascot of Nintendo is Mario. You can argue who you think should be the mascot, but not about who IS the masoct. It's Mario through and through. Opinion be damned. Opinions are like a speech, everyone produces it, but it's not always good or right.

On a side note, if you take a look at strength they're a huge difference.

Mario can throw a giant bowser hundreds of feet. (Mario 64)

Link can lift big rocks. (Link to the Past)

Big rock seems to be maybe 1k or so in pounds. Where as Boswer is looks to wiegh about a 5 or so tons.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:57 pm
i never thought link was the i dunno... 'mascot' fir nintendo, it was ALWAYS mario
i still think link is a better character though, hes all cool like and has a much more interesting story and background. the legend of zelda games kinda make more sense than the super mario games too.

marios all fat and italian and has no background at all, and though he is italian, he lives in a mushroom kingdom...
no sense what with the jumping through paintings, jumping barrels, being turned into paper and what not  

Attacca

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:02 pm
xd Mario is the mascot wink Link is a very, very powerful trump card for Nintendo, though. I, personally, think they held Twilight Princess back so long to make other companies sweat on their releases xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:00 am
1969 In My Head
I like Link best but only 'cause he's green.
biggrin

Agreed. It's not easy being green.  

Khale Demos

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:18 pm
-_-;

Yeah. Yeah. It might just be harder being blue. Anyway... Didn't I hear that concerning Luigi one time?

Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff